Welcome To aBlackWeb

Polygamy and Polygyny

Growing up a black Muslim, I knew a few families like this. Shit my dad even tried to pull it off a few times.

I get the appeal, but it seems like double the headache trying to deal with two personalities that I love and care for at the same time.
When would I have time for myself?

I don't have the funds, the game or the energy, tbh, lol.

I do think that polyamory and polygamy is going to become more and more popular, it might even become a norm by the end of the century, assuming...you know, humanity is still a thing. A lot of women out there already share the fathers of their children, or just men in general and a lot of them seem to be ok with it. Might as well pool your resources. All it will take is a few cosigns/tweets from influential people and I feel the stigma will vanish in no time.

Polygamy is old and I don't understand why yall saying you can't do it. If you ever had a fuck buddy which then you're pretty much practiced a form of polygamy

Idk imo as a fuck buddy you not meeting the other people they fuck with. Resources aren't combined...its really just a sexual thing. While I understand you said "a form". I thought the whole premise of the poly lifestyle was for economic growth and etc etc. Fuck buddies doesn't seem to be in line with that premise.

If I grew up in a society/culture where this was prevalent my open-ness would be different. But even as i have learned and seen more of this lifestyle today. I don't look down on it. I just don't believe it's something I would want to even entertain. This is a strong šŸ’ŖšŸ¾ no for me.

Idk imo as a fuck buddy you not meeting the other people they fuck with. Resources aren't combined...its really just a sexual thing. While I understand you said "a form". I thought the whole premise of the poly lifestyle was for economic growth and etc etc. Fuck buddies doesn't seem to be in line with that premise.
Polygamy is for that purpose but people who has fwb are practicing a form of it. Meaning, they're sharing a sexual partner because most people who has a fwb typically has another fwb lol.

So, if you can have a fwb knowing that you're free to have someone else. How are you above polygamy? You're rather swamped body fluids then sharing financial resources for a common goal

Back