Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update:AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

tbh im jus curious to see how the gop are gonna pass laws to stop broads from going outta state to get an abortion?

Like will there be police check points at the air port n on the high way?

Will they put ankle monitoring bracelets on pregnant broads?

Or will they clip those tracking things on their ears like livestock n wild animals?

All decent options, i guess

I have my own opinion on abortion but I dont care if women want it if they are not carrying my baby and I dont know why these conservatives care either?

These are the same people who complain about welfare and giving people free healthcare. Yet they are against abortions. So they want to have more welfare recipients and kids who are in orphanages?

Abortion is already illegal once it reaches a certain term unles the mother's life is in danger

How often does adoption or foster care get discussed? As a foster child I can say there's options for a child's life that don't involve termination. Not even speaking specifically on the abortion debate... I want no parts of discussion about a child's future with any member of a justice system that lets killers of Black ppl walk freely.

How often does adoption or foster care get discussed? As a foster child I can say there's options for a child's life that don't involve termination. Not even speaking specifically on the abortion debate... I want no parts of discussion about a child's future with any member of a justice system that lets killers of Black ppl walk freely.

Not enough considering there are couples who can't have children that would love to adopt babies but can't find any.

Back