Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police shooting in west Philly

In what world can you threaten and come at the feds with a knife and expect not to be shot?

White ppl do it all the time

Examples have been posted in this thread

Not trying to turn it into a white people issue it’s about self preservation and common sense. Remove the police aspect of it. If I have a knife and I’m threatening you, coming at you with it, and you have a gun. What are you gonna do?

Not trying to turn it into a white people issue it’s about self preservation and common sense. Remove the police aspect of it. If I have a knife and I’m threatening you, coming at you with it, and you have a gun. What are you gonna do?
It's kinda odd how some of yall want to take the police element out of it and make it a common man situation... of course i would do the same thing. The whole point of tax payer paid police going through training should be to de-escalate and subdue without killing... like they do with whites, which is why we can't take the race element out either.

That mentality is giving murderous race soldiers benefit of the doubt. We all know this is systematic

The far off worlds of the UK, Japan, Norway, and every other place where cops/feds don't regularly carry guns but still somehow manage to handle situations like these every day.

Well this is America, and I have enough common fucking sense to know not to attack someone that has a gun whether they be police or not, and all I have is a knife. If you get shot doing that it’s your own dumbass fault.

Well this is America, and I have enough common fucking sense to know not to attack someone that has a gun whether they be police or not, and all I have is a knife. If you get shot doing that it’s your own dumbass fault.

You're also not mentally ill, which this person was.

But even if he wasn't mentally ill, you're basically saying that police killing people is ok as long as the people they kill are doing something stupid. I mean if you think that's a good way for things to be...then maybe you are mentally ill.

You're also not mentally ill, which this person was.

But even if he wasn't mentally ill, you're basically saying that police killing people is ok as long as the people they kill are doing something stupid. I mean if you think that's a good way for things to be...then maybe you are mentally ill.

I wrote a whole soliloquy to your response, but then I decided you have a narrative that you want to paint so I’m going to let you cook. Since you missed the whole point of what I’m trying to say I’m just going to break it down to the simplest of Wu terms and just say “ Protect Ya Neck”

I wrote a whole soliloquy to your response, but then I decided you have a narrative that you want to paint so I’m going to let you cook. Since you missed the whole point of what I’m trying to say I’m just going to break it down to the simplest of Wu terms and just say “ Protect Ya Neck”

Bruh, you're not saying anything profound. We all get it. If you run up on a cop with a knife you're playing with your life. No one is arguing that. The point that others are making is that cops should be better than that. A group of cops shouldn't be limited to lighting up someone armed with a butter knife.

I get that as a cop, you see someone coming at you w a knife, you gotta defend yourself. But goddamn 15 shots...you cant hit dude in the leg..taser him...wtf. is two of yall...tase him n call n ambulance.

A lot of other things missing in this.

I need to go thru other threads before I post something else. Just in case I’m wrong

it's funny/sad that people really believe that "leg shots' are an option

there is a reason why a cop trained to the minimum standards would bust off 10+ shots in a situation like this

the problem ultimately is cultural

the police forces we pay for employ people who really aren't built for the type of policing we actually need

plus the depts train police in an "us vs. them" mentality

and the standards and pay is way too low to be a police officer these days

Why should I care about Cops killing niggas if all they going to do is turn around and forgive them. Like how much money they be offering them behind close doors for them to just sell they soul and piss on they dead love ones like that. If a cop ever kill somebody in my family I won’t live to see the next 24 hours cause I’m shooting and fucking everything up until they catch me. They be having black ppl out here looking scary af cause they know we not going to do nothing but Sing March and forgive shit is disgusting.

Why should I care about Cops killing niggas if all they going to do is turn around and forgive them. Like how much money they be offering them behind close doors for them to just sell they soul and piss on they dead love ones like that. If a cop ever kill somebody in my family I won’t live to see the next 24 hours cause I’m shooting and fucking everything up until they catch me. They be having black ppl out here looking scary af cause they know we not going to do nothing but Sing March and forgive shit is disgusting.
i swear they only get paid if they publicly apologize

Back