Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police shooting in west Philly

its easy to say what Black men could and should have did in this situation but you sound fucking insane requesting Blck men to tackle a man tht is mentally distressed.... in front of police!!!!!!!!

they probably didnt have a clue on what to do.

did you ever take that into consideration? did you ever consider that maybe just maybe they were scared too??
Cool....So men should not help a woman handle a dude with a knife....Because they could be scared?

Cool.

But what about black men don't protect black women shit you always talking?

Cuz if they scared like YOU saying.....

a nigga like you?

charles barkley is on sportscenter every day if i wanted to find someone like you. if i wanted to find someone like you i can just watch old cosby interviews and listen to him scold and demean Blck ppl 24/7

if i wanted to find someone like you, i could just go on twitter, type in terry crews, and scroll thru endless tweets that reflect the same hairbrained ass shit you be spewing on here.

listen i dont rage flirt, i know exactly why i dont like you and why i think youre a soft shoeing bozo
You don't even know me.

Cut it out.

I'll leave this convo with you right here.

yup....you absolutely right.

wait for someone else to do it........cuz we pay taxes. yet them people dont give a shit about us...

there was a time when niggas got buck on the block and got dealt with.

your mental illness didnt matter when certain people came thru.

Lol your mental
Illness didn’t matter when who came thru? Back in the day black people didn’t even go see a shrink what you mean

Lol your mental
Illness didn’t matter when who came thru? Back in the day black people didn’t even go see a shrink what you mean
Bro...Our issue is we from two different worlds.

If you don't know what I mean......Uh yea.

It's OK. I'm OK with you not seeing my point. I see yours and I'm flexible enough to underrstand it.

exactly.....

we leaving people out here defenseless in so many ways........yet want to talk about what people are not doing for us.

fuck outta here.

i really wish i didnt watch that video.......im boiling over how we always make a reason why we didnt do something and how they should have been better trained to come into our community and deal with us.

keep them the fuck out.....they shouldnt be there to begin with.

shit irritates me that we think after how many fucking centuries that white people will treat us like humans. why we still asking for their sympathy? or even empathy from the devil.

they put black people in hell and niggas still think its ok to ask them to turn the heat down a bit?

We don’t hate them enough we got out our way to prove we dont

Bro...Our issue is we from two different worlds.

If you don't know what I mean......Uh yea.

It's OK. I'm OK with you not seeing my point. I see yours and I'm flexible enough to underrstand it.

are we really? I got no issue with what you saying but mental issues can’t be remedied by the local tough guy. We just gotta take mental health as serious as finances. Because cops for damn sure ain’t it. Like it really should be something to help folks with mental issues.

As far as cops go I think we know by now it’s not many good cops nor do they have the smarts to deal with shit. They pretty much cowboys. American policing need to be torn down and something else. Idk what tho

are we really? I got no issue with what you saying but mental issues can’t be remedied by the local tough guy. We just gotta take mental health as serious as finances. Because cops for damn sure ain’t it. Like it really should be something to help folks with mental issues.

As far as cops go I think we know by now it’s not many good cops nor do they have the smarts to deal with shit. They pretty much cowboys. American policing need to be torn down and something else. Idk what tho
It's not about being remedied.
I'm not saying the local guy can fix it.....But I do know and saw some mentally ill people know who not to try.

But my point is still......We need us not them. Even if my solution is wrong....We don't need them playing socom in black communities and should do everything to not need to lean on them.

Hope these protesters stay clear of unmarked vehicles.

Back