Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mass shooting with 8 dead including Gunman at Fedex facility

Mr.LV

OG

Police: Gunman dead, multiple shot at Fedex facility

36 minutes ago

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Multiple people were shot at a Fedex facility in Indianapolis and the suspected gunman killed himself, police said.

When police arrived late Thursday, officers observed an active shooting at the facility, Indianapolis police spokesperson Genae Cook told reporters early Friday.

Cook confirmed multiple people were shot but did not give a specific number. She added that the gunman has died and the public is not believed to be in immediate danger.

Live video from news outlets at the scene showed crime scene tape in the parking lot outside the facility.

A witness who said he works at the facility told WISH-TV that he saw a man with a gun after hearing several gunshots.

“I saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle, and he was firing in the open,” Jeremiah Miller said.

The news of the other fools who went out and carried out mass shootings over the last month is probably “inspiring” more and more people to go do something crazy

RIP to those who lost their lives

I think we're stuck in a feedback loop. Some of the lunatics hate their lives and just want to make a splash. They see the attention other lunatics like themselves get and decide to follow through. I think it's a more extreme version of clout chasing.

Back