Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

People were out in full force deep for her birthday. They was downtown and then literally with people walking down Broadway(A main street) a caravan of cars were going three same direction taking up all the lanes even the opposite ones to go to the highlands(white pay of town). It was a beautiful thang. Happy birthday breonna. And justice for breonna taylor

After reading the story, I truly don’t think the cops will face any kind of just punishment.

the charges against the bf have been dismissed..

I think the only thing that they can make come out of this is getting rid of no-knock search warrants...

they weren’t at the wrong apt, the apt was on the list as a place where packages of drugs were being received, even though no drugs were found... I’m not saying that’s what was happening but according to a judges orders for this no-knock search warrant, this was one of the places is all I’m saying they had listed...

If it was indeed the wrong apt, which I’m not seeing was the case, but if it was, then the case would have more weight in a possible sentencing... but this is gonna see no happy ending.

After reading the story, I truly don’t think the cops will face any kind of just punishment.

I think the only thing that they can make come out of this is getting rid of no-knock search warrants...

they weren’t at the wrong apt, the apt was on the list as a place where packages of drugs were being received, even though no drugs were found... I’m not saying that’s what was happening but according to a judges orders for this no-knock search warrant, this was one of the places is all I’m saying they had listed...

If it was indeed the wrong apt, which I’m not seeing was the case, but if it was, then the case would have more weight in a possible sentencing... but this is gonna see no happy ending.

Was their body cam footage or did they forget to turn them on again. In addition to No Knock warrants being outta here, we need penalties for not having those cams on.

There's a case if the suspect was already in custody and the officers ignored it to go out on they Avengers shit

None of that excuses an innocent person being killed.
Charges like negligent homicide, involuntary manslaughter, and maybe others exist for situations like this.

None of that excuses an innocent person being killed.
Charges like negligent homicide, involuntary manslaughter, and maybe others exist for situations like this.

That's why the body cam video matters. The law is can be weird sometimes. Like at some point, they were claiming the boyfriend shot first. Even if they acknowledge that under the circumstances the boyfriend had the right to fire, which they must have since they released him, that could give them them justification to fire their weapons and in turn give the prosecutor or jury an out.

Back