Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

The fuck he is. Defund does not mean getting rid of the police.

Charles is ignorant as always ("I'm gonna go around the country and have a conversation about race") and doesnt know what the hell he is talking about.
Yup and for real "defund" the police was a dumb word to use, because ppl are confused as hell about it and using it wrong as hell

I feel like “defund the police” and “Karen” are terrible terms to use. Defund the police speaks for itself. Karen, IMO sounds like a way to make a joke out of the situation. I’m not calling none of them women Karen. Will call them bitch/hoe/slut or call my sister to get on that bitch.
I have zero issues with "karen"

Not defending Charles Barkley at all. Fuck him. Defund the police does not mean getting rid of the police, but look how it comes across. You could label Barkley a coon or whatever else you want, but just imagine the millions of people who don’t even have a proper understand of what really defunding the police means.
(I directed my comment to charles but they apply to anyone who doesnt know the true meaning if "defund the police".)

I'm not even gonna label him a coon on this particular issue, although he certainly has other qualifications.

He is a country boy who never had to study because he could ball-- turned out-of-touch millionaire celebrity. It's clear why he is so ignorant time and again on these issues. My whole point is if you dont know what you're talking about then dont speak.

Confusing name or not, no one is forcing him to speak on an issue that he clearly hasnt taken time to understand. Better be thought of as a fool than to speak and remove all doubt, and all of that.

Louisville FOP weighs in on grand jury decision
The Louisville chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police issued a statement Thursday on the grand jury's findings in the Breonna Taylor case.

"The Fraternal Order of Police, as previously stated, believes that the LMPD Public Integrity Unit was conducting a thorough and unbiased investigation of this incident and that when the case was turned over to the attorney general his office completed a thorough and unbiased investigation," local President Ryan Nichols said in a statement.

"When the fact-based evidence was presented to the grand jury they decided that the officers were justified in using lethal force to protect themselves after Sgt. Mattingly was shot by Kenneth Walker," Nichols continued. "Tragically, Ms. Taylor was killed when these officers were forced to protect themselves from Mr. Walker."

Nichols went on to say in the statement that it is "extremely important that the grand jury recognized that state law allows law enforcement officers to protect themselves from these types of attacks while they protect and serve our citizenry every day."

He also said that though former LMPD detective Brett Hankinson was indicted with three counts of first-degree wanton endangerment for shooting into another apartment, he is "innocent until proven guilty ... and deserves due process like every other citizen in our country."

1601009352211.gif

Back