Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

Shit breaks my heart. Sick of this shit man. It's like they just don't stop yo. Year after year. I hope the family receives everything they asking for in the wrongful death suit. And damn right free Kenneth Walker.

yep sleep and getting ready to go help fight the virus for the next day working for two different hospitals.

The whole sequence of events confuses me. Reports I've seen are painting it like the cops entered the home, the boyfriend shot first at the intruders, and the cops fired in response. If that's really true, how did it go down. Did they make it to the bedroom before Walker fired? Are they saying that the breach was loud and startling enough to wake him up and make him go for his gun and it didn't wake her and he didn't wake her and try to get her down to safety. Did Walker like get up and meet them and start shooting? That might make more sense since they literally shot up the whole residence not just the bedroom, but even with that, how the hell they hit the person in the bed 8 times and not the person they were actually shooting at?

All this time, I was thinking that the cops came in and shot first recklessly and hit the girl, and the boyfriend just managed to get to his gun an retaliated and they wound up in a shootout. That's still the only sequence that makes sense to me.

The whole sequence of events confuses me. Reports I've seen are painting it like the cops entered the home, the boyfriend shot first at the intruders, and the cops fired in response. If that's really true, how did it go down. Did they make it to the bedroom before Walker fired? Are they saying that the breach was loud and startling enough to wake him up and make him go for his gun and it didn't wake her and he didn't wake her and try to get her down to safety. Did Walker like get up and meet them and start shooting? That might make more sense since they literally shot up the whole residence not just the bedroom, but even with that, how the hell they hit the person in the bed 8 times and not the person they were actually shooting at?

All this time, I was thinking that the cops came in and shot first recklessly and hit the girl, and the boyfriend just managed to get to his gun an retaliated and they wound up in a shootout. That's still the only sequence that makes sense to me.
Homie and his lady was sleep someone(cops) kicked in the door. Him a registered gun owner did what a million other muthafuckas would do and defended his home and shot his gun. Cops start shooting 22 hit the girl. Cops at the wrong house, the suspect had been captured awhile ago, cops shot their own people. YET black man gets arrested for attempted murder of a police officer breaking into his house

Back