Welcome To aBlackWeb

Podcasts (non music)

Do you have to be a wrestling fan to get it?

Meh. No not really.

It's more about them...how they each got in the business...what brought them together...bs they went thru to get where they're at...etc.

The stories they tell is hilarious tho. The last one they posted had Big E...one of the members...best friend on the show. GEE-ZUS...you gotta hear man. Lol

Joe Rogan Experience #1500 - Barbara Freese
( Barbara Freese is an author, environmental attorney and a former Minnesota assistant attorney general. )

Basically, this woman talks about how corporations run the government now and how they change laws so they can freely pollute the envirnment

Dont really fuck with them on the regular but

HotBoxin with Mike Tyson is great mike always has a moment or two when the guest is part speechless/in awe/ and just struck and its hilarious.. Tony Gonzalez. Keenan and Francis Nnganou had those moments that i remember off hand

and Jemele Hill has great interviews

HotBoxin with Mike Tyson is great mike always has a moment or two when the guest is part speechless/in awe/ and just struck and its hilarious..
Dennis Rodman breaks down and talks about how hes been contemplating suicide by skydiving without a parachute.

Tyson tells him to smoke toad venom.

Great content.

i know a few of yall dont fuck with Rogan, but this is still an episode you should listen to. Its with the guys from The Innocence Project that fight the government to overthrow wrongful convictions and get the compensated from the government,

Joe Rogan Experience #1521 - Josh Dubin & Jason Flom

Josh Dubin is an Innocence Project Ambassador Advisor & President of Dubin Research and Consulting, Inc. He also hosts a podcast called "Wrongful Conviction: Junk Science" available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. https://apple.co/2Q5EtHd
Jason Flom is an Innocence Project Board Member, CEO of Lava Media, and host of the "Wrongful Conviction with Jason Flom" podcast available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. https://apple.co/2EJxrF3

i know a few of yall dont fuck with Rogan, but this is still an episode you should listen to. Its with the guys from The Innocence Project that fight the government to overthrow wrongful convictions and get the compensated from the government,

Joe Rogan Experience #1521 - Josh Dubin & Jason Flom

I had skipped this one, let me go check it

I had skipped this one, let me go check it
I'm only about 75% through this one, but those guys drop a lot of gems on how the DA will try to convict you with total bullshit. I hope people listen to this and their podcast to find out how to better protect themselves.

Back