Welcome To aBlackWeb

Podcasts (non music)

Good thread. Just started getting into podcasts on Spotify. So far i got

Diary Of A CEO - Steven Bartlett CEO of social media marketing company SocialChain
Property Strategist Podcast - about the UK property market
Over The Bridge Podcast - a group of graduates from Cambridge talk about their experience from the black perspective
The GaryVee Experience - Gary Vaynerchuk
This Is Money Podcast - UK financial podcast

Good thread. Just started getting into podcasts on Spotify. So far i got

Diary Of A CEO - Steven Bartlett CEO of social media marketing company SocialChain
Property Strategist Podcast - about the UK property market
Over The Bridge Podcast - a group of graduates from Cambridge talk about their experience from the black perspective
The GaryVee Experience - Gary Vaynerchuk
This Is Money Podcast - UK financial podcast
George the poet got the goat podcast.

Eat sleep work repeat I recommend that it's about work culture

Not sure if it was mentioned but @Lea put me onto "this sounds serious"

I don't wanna try and describe what it's about lol but this shit is funny and interesting af

The gist of it is examining 911 calls/callers and finding out what happened to those people
3min into the podcast and I'm asking myself, "wtf is wrong with this dude?" Just started it rn.

I'm anxious to get deeper into the podcast cuz this guy has the mind like a woman at work. A lot of people think shes an idoit but she's not completely retarded bcuz I've had convos with her. Granted she isnt very good at articulating her thoughts and her mind seems to be on some other shit all the time, but I'm hoping this podcast gives me some insight on what's goin on with her. Pretty rude to ask, "yo fr, wtf is up with your mind tho?"

Okay wow, a number of people from Orlando in this podcast sound like idiots! Or like they're all acting or something,its really weird.

Also, Daniel isnt as dumb as he pretends he is, hes just lazy af and uses his dumb gimmick to his advantage.

Daniel Bronstadt is guilty as all hell. he acts like he has the worst of the worst adhd but when it comes to his life on the line he sure whipped up just fine(thr trial was a fucking joke). the more distractions he throws at you the harder it is for you to stay focused. it's his way of controlling the conversation.

Back