Welcome To aBlackWeb

Podcasts (non music)

Conan O Brien has a new podcast.

I downloaded a Bill Burr ep and a Will Ferrell ep to check out

Last edited:
Thanks for dropping these I be tired listening to music only lol but don’t know where to start but definitely giving these a listen

@shutupGabi just started season 1 of Serial.

Mad its not on Google Play gotta listen on youtube at work
@DMorgan, i gave up on listening to pods there

d/l "google podcasts" in the play store

MUCH better interface and more options. Not sure how this is possible. I assume its a streamlined version of google search but using algorithms to find specifically podcasts. I've been using this for about a month. It also has more timely updates vs the google music. Not sure how, but it does.

LEt me know what you think

MUCH better interface and more options. Not sure how this is possible. I assume its a streamlined version of google search but using algorithms to find specifically podcasts. I've been using this for about a month. It also has more timely updates vs the google music. Not sure how, but it does.

Loved the interface but the search function isn't great at all so sadly I went back to podcast addict

Ive been listening to the Sword and Scale podcast today. Shits pretty awesome. Listening to this episode about this Christian Childrens puppeteer who worked with some person to kill and eat some kid. Reading Text messages between everyone involved and all that shit. Fucking creepy.

Reactions: B_A
Ive been listening to the Sword and Scale podcast today. Shits pretty awesome. Listening to this episode about this Christian Childrens puppeteer who worked with some person to kill and eat some kid. Reading Text messages between everyone involved and all that shit. Fucking creepy.
If that's the one where they talk about eating toddlers that episode was FUUUUCKED

If that's the one where they talk about eating toddlers that episode was FUUUUCKED

Yep same one. Dude got raided and had photos of decapitated toddlers and kids that were like 1 or 2 that were tied up and gagged, put into roasting pans. The excerpts from the text convos were totally fucked.

Reactions: B_A

Appreciate that. I did download Google Podcasts and I found out that shit didn't work cause I disabled the "Google App" on my phone. I really couldn't understand why an app for podcasts couldn't work without the other google app being enabled so I said fuck Google Podcasts.

I did download stitcher like @shutupGabi suggested. I'm listening to more things. I also realized that I like interview and conversation podcasts more than ones telling stories. Which also led me to realize I wouldn't like audiobooks either. LLS

Really do appreciate the help though!!

Appreciate that. I did download Google Podcasts and I found out that shit didn't work cause I disabled the "Google App" on my phone. I really couldn't understand why an app for podcasts couldn't work without the other google app being enabled so I said fuck Google Podcasts.

I did download stitcher like @shutupGabi suggested. I'm listening to more things. I also realized that I like interview and conversation podcasts more than ones telling stories. Which also led me to realize I wouldn't like audiobooks either. LLS

Really do appreciate the help though!!
Aye man, I'm just glad you gave it a try lol

I like it for the sole fact there are no ads lol

Back