Welcome To aBlackWeb

Plenty of Fish bans users from posting photos with face filters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
The online dating site Plenty of Fish wants users to put their best — and unfiltered — face forward.

In a blog post on Tuesday, the site announced that it was "implementing a face filter ban across the platform" and would begin to remove photos that feature them after a poll found that 75 percent of single people said the use of filters "heavily altered someone's appearance to be deceptive."

According to Plenty of Fish, which surveyed 2,000 single people in the United States for the poll, 25 percent said they believe potential dates are "pretending to be someone they're not" when they post a photo on their profile with a face filter.

"When looking for a partner online, it’s important that users feel like they’re seeing their matches as the real them in their photos, and not the glossed over, puppy-faced version a filter would supply," the site said in its blog post.

The worst offender was the dog filter, which gives users floppy dog ears on the top of their head, a dog nose, and a wagging tongue when the person opens their mouth. The filter was made popular by Snapchat and Instagram.

According to the poll, 22 percent of people said they dislike the filter being used in a dating profile photo. Other filters those surveyed don't care for are the bunny filter, the fake glasses, the flower crown and the deer filter.

source.gif

Serves these broads right. All the online trickery and deception needs to come to an end. I genuinely don't understand how these chicks think it's a good idea to photochop and filter pics when the objective is to actually meet someone in person. How does that even work? Niggas supposed to just ignore that the 8-9 from the site turns out to be a 5-6 with filters in real life???

I know some niggas still gonna smash regardless

Last edited:
This is toxic masculinity infringing on the rights of women everywhere to wear whatever face they want to.

As women, they should be able to make their faces appear lighter, slimmer, clearer, and smoother to attract a man who will be willing to degrade himself by paying her endless and undeserved compliments and offers for dick and food.

#cancelPOF

I wonder if I still got an account on POF. I should open one just to see what it look like outchea. Lol

I don’t see the problem though, I’m just like soooo people don’t get on cam anymore before meeting?

Hahaa!

yall know this shit not gone survive much longer tho right?

:sayword:

Back