Welcome To aBlackWeb

PlayStation Classic

N64? That shit was trash.

N64 was/is the reason Nintendo went from winning the console wars to being 3rd best for close to 20 years now.

Nah nigga..

N64 shit all on playstation 1

007 alone better than ps1 whole catalog while u niggas was runnin around beating up boxes on crash bandicoot and taking rapping lessons from a stupid ass dog named parappa we was wettin shit up

i used to hate goin to my cousins house after school to play lame ass playstation when i had an n64 at home

Nah nigga..

007 alone better than ps1 whole catalog while u niggas was runnin around beating up boxes on crash bandicoot and taking rapping lessons from a stupid ass dog named parappa we was wettin shit up

i used to hate goin to my cousins house after school to play lame ass playstation when i had an n64 at home

Typical. That's all they only mention, 007.

That long ass intro pissed me off

fuck i gotta do al that crawling around for just to start the damn game

let me shoot nigga!!

Nah nigga..

You tripping N64 was not trash like Northside said. But 007 wasnt on resident evil level. 64 did let you play with 3 friends easy

Back