Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

my wife got one from a Playstation direct late last year. UPS tried to deliver it while we were out of town and the whole process scared the shit out of us.

Luckily we were able to delay it but damn was it fustrating.

SET IT UP FOR PICKUP AT A STORE OR A CARRIER DROP LOCATION.

You should realistically be doing that with anything over $2-300. Why pay all that money to put pressure on yourself when these delivery drivers stay fucking up.

SET IT UP FOR PICKUP AT A STORE OR A CARRIER DROP LOCATION.

You should realistically be doing that with anything over $2-300. Why pay all that money to put pressure on yourself when these delivery drivers stay fucking up.

Yeah I don't think it gave me that option. But I didn't look tbh. I was too busy makin sure my order was goin thru.

Yeah I don't think it gave me that option. But I didn't look tbh. I was too busy makin sure my order was goin thru.

If it goes through any mail service you should be able to pick it up at a post office, ups store, drop location etc. You have to seek the option when you track the package. Even Amazon has this option now.

If you buy it from Walmart, best buy or eb you have the option to pick up at store at checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines was suppose to be delivered yesterday. But my s/o left the damn house before the delivery guy came by.

Now I gotta wait til I'm off Friday. B/c I work today and the UPS store closes at 7pm. So I won't get there in time to pick it up. Smh
Shit if you off Friday and the ups store aint far from you have em drop it off at the store today and pick it up tomorrow at your leisure. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guess depends on your method of transportation

Shit if you off Friday and the ups store aint far from you have em drop it off at the store today and pick it up tomorrow at your leisure. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guess depends on your method of transportation

This. Tell em to drop it off today then you can pick it up tmrw morning and be on the sticks by the afternoon.

Welp...time for a tv upgrade

I copped a Hisense u8g it has 2.1 HDMI and 4k/120hz to run ps5 how it's supposed to run at but at a mid tier price. Do your own research of course cause there's newer models since the u8g dropped last year but I've had mine since last fall and I'm very pleased.

I copped a Hisense u8g it has 2.1 HDMI and 4k/120hz to run ps5 how it's supposed to run at but at a mid tier price. Do your own research of course cause there's newer models since the u8g dropped last year but I've had mine since last fall and I'm very pleased.

I can tell my current tv definitely not capable of handling the ps5 like it should. My goal is to actually get an OLED tv, but some of them prices..

:yikes2:

I need to cop a new one. I jumped on modern warfare the other day and my shit was drifting like crazy.

That stick drift a motherfucker on the 5. Seems like its worse than it was w/ the ps4 controllers. I might take the other one apart now and see if it's any saving it.

I can't believe these are still so hard to come by. I'm glad I didn't decide to just wait it out like I almost did. Copped this and the Xbox in Dec of when they were released. Running them on a 75in lg. Shit was another full time job to get em tho

Back