Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Na thats not how it went but it was hilarious nonetheless.

But the real story was i had just jumped online for the first time and dubbz was tellin me get down with the posse but since he was a flunky in his crew they wasnt listening to him (typical) so as i roll up they’re doing missions i cant help out in so i wasnt just gon keep following niggas so they eventually get rolled up on and smoked and maybe i was watching from a mountain top laughing my ass off.

and maybe i did log off never to be seen again lmao.

Na thats not how it went but it was hilarious nonetheless.

But the real story was i had just jumped online for the first time and dubbz was tellin me get down with the posse but since he was a flunky in his crew they wasnt listening to him (typical) so as i roll up they’re doing missions i cant help out in so i wasnt just gon keep following niggas so they eventually get rolled up on and smoked and maybe i was watching from a mountain top laughing my ass off.

and maybe i did log off never to be seen again lmao.

Lmao lies.. I told you to hang tight while we completed our mission n when we were on our way to do it thats when it happened. I aint gone lie though, that image of you and your horse sitting on that mountain is some funny shit ill never forget.

i wish i would of recorded it

Shit I got one directly from Sony but let me get my hands on 1. Sold. Whatever version

Lmao lies.. I told you to hang tight while we completed our mission n when we were on our way to do it thats when it happened. I aint gone lie though, that image of you and your horse sitting on that mountain is some funny shit ill never forget.

i wish i would of recorded it
Lol I never got down with red dead.....I'm still holding down the last of the BHB

Lol I never got down with red dead.....I'm still holding down the last of the BHB

lmao yo I forgot about that hatchet. Jamel lost his damn mind when he discovered that shit

ima come back man, i know i keep saying that shit but im foreal. I dont even be playing shit but Dead by daylight

Them hatchet missions be fun as fuck... It's like only 2 or 3 where you can really go off with it.... Shit be a rush though

Back