Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

loving it man, never played ratchet and clank before thought it was a crash bandicoot type game, actually quite in depth story and extremely fun to fuck around on. Great weapon ranges.

mate silent the the G in lasagne.
Yeah it’s a great linear (which is breath of fresh air) 3rd person shooting platforming adventure game

I was trying to put some ppl on but it’s the ideal game to play Imo when you go PS4-PS5

My man is no longer in poverty! I’m happy

In the thread I posted part of a boss fight and me doing a side mission on a planet

I’m leaning towards saying no to your question though

contra in 2021 would be more of a doom game imo

Yeah, you're probably right that if they made a new Contra, they'd try to make it a FPS.

That said Contra, Lifeforce, and some of those other games were all about facing off with waves of enemies using a variety of unique weapons. I thought that was kinda like what you do in R&C.

Yeah, you're probably right that if they made a new Contra, they'd try to make it a FPS.

That said Contra, Lifeforce, and some of those other games were all about facing off with waves of enemies using a variety of unique weapons. I thought that was kinda like what you do in R&C.
Nah R&C is moreso a 3rd person shooting platformer with exploration with emphasis on gameplay mechanics using a different array of gadgets and weapons

Yeah it’s a great linear (which is breath of fresh air) 3rd person shooting platforming adventure game

I was trying to put some ppl on but it’s the ideal game to play Imo when you go PS4-PS5

My man is no longer in poverty! I’m happy

Was thinking bout selling/trading my R&C when I get it. But I'm gonna give it a run.

Haven't played a R&C game since PS2

Oh yeah, that bitch finally here. Don't know how to post photos from phone on here but...

Question though, does putting it in rest mode still fuck with it, is that good now, or yall niggas don't even try? Remember hearing it was fucking up the system.

Oh yeah, that bitch finally here. Don't know how to post photos from phone on here but...

Question though, does putting it in rest mode still fuck with it, is that good now, or yall niggas don't even try? Remember hearing it was fucking up the system.

Mine is always on rest mode and no problems.

I never turn my PS5 off

it’s in rest mode now and I haven’t been home in 3 days

Lol I didn't even know about it fucking up the system. I always use rest mode

I had to turn off the HDMI link though. Every time I turned my TV on and didn't quickly open up Netflix or something my PS5 would turn on and that got annoying real quick

Back