Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Not gonna lie... this kind of shit pisses me off

Walmart supposedly gonna have some at 6 or 7pm tonight
It does but if they're able to sell them above market price I can't be mad at the hustle. I wish I knew how to use bots I'll probably be doing the same

It feels like there' going to be a lot of different options tonight and tomorrow. There's definitely going to be a few more restocks before Christmas. No way Sony is gonna miss out on all of that Holiday Pandemic money. There will probably be another huge drop around income tax time too. Sony want all the bread.

Wouldn't it be best to see when the store has them for in store purchase and be in line early. Online ain't cutting it for y'all

Damn I feel like I was lied to. Need to find whoever told me that shit and cuss em out
Also Fuck Walmart

Wal-Mart ain't dropping tonight I don't think. If they was it would've been leaked. I'm still gone be on there refreshing though. Not bout to be caught slippin in these streets.

I noticed that the price on the resales on Amazon are dropping like a muthafucka. They were $1,500 now they're down to $1,100. The scalpers are probably not selling as easy as they expected.

Yup!

I think someone mentioned the fact that Sony is keeping up restocking...these scalpers are gettin shook. They gonna be stuck wit all these ps5, and have to sell them at a lower price, just to get rid of them.

Yup!

I think someone mentioned the fact that Sony is keeping up restocking...these scalpers are gettin shook. They gonna be stuck wit all these ps5, and have to sell them at a lower price, just to get rid of them.
Thinkin you could resell at 3x the price when it will always be sold at retail was dumb from the get go. These arent exclusive sneakers lol.

Back