Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

You mean the console? I think preorders started in September

The day 1 original preorders was September 16th. I the pickup nov 12th first day and the mail order on the 13th.

1 from walmart 1 from best buy.

Not sure how its gonna go for these niggas ordering now. I imagine these stores have mad back orders

This not like sneaker drops though because there's limited quantities of those sneakers. They're never going to run out of PS5's because they're not jut gonna stop making them. I don't know how many size 10.5 Bred 11 Jordan's they're making these days but I bet it's a helluva lot less then then the number of PS5's in the next 30 days.

They don't make enough of those shoes to drop every week for years. By February you will be able to walk into Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, and GameStop and cop one and if they don't have any you will easily be able to get online and get one delivered. That means that the resellers have a small window to actually capitalize on their stash but from the looks of it niggas aren't buying from the scalpers that heavy. They'd rather hold out for a few more weeks knowing that there eventually will be some available and you're not missing out on anything by not copping one in the first 30 days.

They have been out for 2 weeks and honestly if you don't have one right now you aren't missing anything.
First you should know how many Bred 11 are being released this year....estimated 1 million (unsure on the 10.5s)

I agree with everything else you said and i dont think it materially contradicts anything I said. I’m waiting personally because the first batch usually has some bugs and defects. Think about all the gen 1 issues with all consoles that come to light when you take it to get fixed at game stop in a year. GameStop dude: “oh you got one of the Ps5s that came out in the first batch....I’m surprised it lasted this long. You are going to have to wait 6 weeks to get the flux capacitor replaced”.

Naw ill wait or get lucky ...but I’m not buying one from a scalper....like i did the chunky monkey dunks

Best Buy has actually been making a nice comeback during the pandemic. I thought they were on life support but with the gap between high end tech and low end tech closing they're suddenly a go to store again.

I'm thinking about getting this 65 inch Sony X900H TV. It's a $1,099 TV but Best Buy has it on sale for like $950. The high end TV's like the LG CTX and the Samsung joint start at like $2K. They never run oos of their TV's so you know they're always available and they usually have a sale on the lower end ones this time of year or they always do some shit like throw in a soundbar with your TV at half the price. A $400 soundbar for $200 for just getting a $950 TV instead of a $2K TV is a good ass deal that Wal-Mart and Amazon don't have.

That's the TV I'm trying to get too. But them shits like the PS5. On the BB website it's saying that there isn't a TV in 250 miles of me for pick-up or delivery. Stopped by Best Buy on my way home from work, they said the same thing.

tenor.gif

Wal-Mart employees are lying about having PS5's for sale in store because they want to buy them for themselves. Their stock shows that they have them and people can even see that they have them in the back but they're refusing to sell them.

Wal-Mart employees are lying about having PS5's for sale in store because they want to buy them for themselves. Their stock shows that they have them and people can even see that they have them in the back but they're refusing to sell them.
Lol which walmart is this? Because they only been doing online sales

Lol which walmart is this? Because they only been doing online sales

A lot. They have them in stock in a lot of stores. There's pictures and people have even been posting pics of their receipts from walking out of the store after buying one today. people have been saying that employees and some managers have been getting hostile when they come in the store asking for them.

Wal-Mart is not online only. The employees know how many they have but they don't want to sell them because then they won't be able to cop one.

A lot. They have them in stock in a lot of stores. There's pictures and people have even been posting pics of their receipts from walking out of the store after buying one today. people have been saying that employees and some managers have been getting hostile when they come in the store asking for them.

Wal-Mart is not online only. The employees know how many they have but they don't want to sell them because then they won't be able to cop one.

Bruh,I was supposed to pick mine up today but got a "delayed delivery" message,so I call Walmart and the woman who answered was nice enough to tell me that they were selling IN STORE TODAY !!!!!
WTF.

Bruh,I was supposed to pick mine up today but got a "delayed delivery" message,so I call Walmart and the woman who answered was nice enough to tell me that they were selling IN STORE TODAY !!!!!
WTF.

Yup. A dude on Twitter walked into a Wal-Mart 30 minutes away from me and he said he picked his up after talking to the manager. I saw his post and I called the store and 3 different people got on phone and told me 3 different things. Fist they said online only. Then they said we don't have any available in the store. Then they asked me if I bought one online and if I was coming to pick it up today.

And what's fucked up is some of the ones that they sold today were scheduled for pickup and they're banking on just giving you one of the ones from their Cyber Monday stock. That plus employees and managers are keeping some to the side for themselves.

The thirst is only crazy out there cause niggas want what they can't obtain right now. Its the thrill of the chase, besides miles morales what's really the major need for it....

I hope my wife has that shit under the tree right now.

This is why I'll wait til next year. I'm interested in playing another Spiderman game. Plus no other games out now interest me.

I'll wait for HZD and GoW to drop b4 I get it.

Share the story
I'm sure it's just the ones here as I can count the number of stores I've visited when I've been out of state

But the customer service I've always gotten from there has been ass. The employees never know shit about the products either. And stop trying to sell me Apple products!!!

They ain't never got shit in stock and because for some strange reason, competitors don't do well here, they are like the the defacto store to get electronics from.

At least when circuit city was a thing, I had options. They even opened an hhgregg here but I don't think it lasted 5 years and it wasn't on the scale of best buy.

I try to go to mom and pop stores when I can to avoid going into that fuck ass place.

I'll drop my story in a few. About to be out of pocket for a sec

I'm sure it's just the ones here as I can count the number of stores I've visited when I've been out of state

But the customer service I've always gotten from there has been ass. The employees never know shit about the products either. And stop trying to sell me Apple products!!!

They ain't never got shit in stock and because for some strange reason, competitors don't do well here, they are like the the defacto store to get electronics from.

At least when circuit city was a thing, I had options. They even opened an hhgregg here but I don't think it lasted 5 years and it wasn't on the scale of best buy.

I try to go to mom and pop stores when I can to avoid going into that fuck ass place.

I'll drop my story in a few. About to be out of pocket for a sec
Yea I been down that road. That's a spot where you have to do your research before going in. Only good thing well 2 is that I'll price check everything and have got the item for the price on the website ie the competitor.

And the people in the magnolia section where they sell the speakers and home theater they know they shit. It's kind of becoming one of those stores where you'll go just to put your hand on the product to get a feel of it. Some employees know the product and some well you got a taste of it

Back