Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I got the basic ps plus for a like 40 bucks on CDKeys.com and now im bout to update it to the 1 year Essential plan for just $36.99.

Where you see it at 40$. My shit bout to expire next month lol. Just need the essential

Where you see it at 40$. My shit bout to expire next month lol. Just need the essential

CDkeys.com

but you cant just get the essential at a deal. Not as far as i know anyways

you gotta buy the basic plan then update to essential thats what i did then it offered me essential for 49 but i didnt bite. I looked again a days ago and now in the PSN store the price i can get it for is is like 36.99 cause its not technically a ful year.

They bringing an update to the Creed game for PSVR2. That's dope. Creed was a very good game on PSVR. I'm sure it will be even better on the updated system.

That seems odd to me when there was so much trouble just getting the regular one. Now they're going to release a whole upgraded PS5? It's only been a couple of years too

Don't know if it's just that I hadn't gone through it so long or you get extra free games from the higher tiers but damn there were a lot of games I've wanted to play that were included in PS+

I was going through a bunch and adding them to my library

Back