Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

LG gotta new TV coming out this year called the C2.

At 42" it might be the greatest gaming TV on the market. That's at least what the buzz is currently

I didn't play any of the ps4 games not one I actually was gona buy one just for that, so the p5 not having games isn't an issue for me I got mad remastered ps4 games to play atm and I'm cool with that I got a shit load of games I have to complete before ima just p5 game heavy good times for me

New one coming out not even worth it certain games you can just pick up on at the sequal this is one of them
Wait, what?! a new Dead by Daylight??

you sure nigga?

i think u talking about Dying light.. cause i play DBD religiously n iaint heard about that

Chyea! I been wantin to play UFC 4 for a while now, almost bought it the last few timesi saw it on sell + PLanet Coaster?! that shit like the modern day Roller coaster tycoon and I used to love that shit!! i hope u can kill people in it. in roller coaster tycoon i stayed drowning my unhappy guest

Chyea! I been wantin to play UFC 4 for a while now, almost bought it the last few timesi saw it on sell + PLanet Coaster?! that shit like the modern day Roller coaster tycoon and I used to love that shit!! i hope u can kill people in it. in roller coaster tycoon i stayed drowning my unhappy guest
I'll give planer coaster a go off your comment alone

So is the rumor that we'll be able to play the old discs too or will the backwards compatibility only be through downloaded games?

Back