Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Any of yall try out the free ps5 game(also on ps4 but not free this month) a plagues tale?

On chapter 4 atm pretty aight thus far

Any of yall try out the free ps5 game(also on ps4 but not free this month) a plagues tale?

On chapter 4 atm pretty aight thus far
Is chapter 4 when you go through that battlefield? I’m on that right now. Or it might be chapter 3

I was gonna buy this game last year but decided not to so I’m happy I’m playing it for free

Is chapter 4 when you go through that battlefield? I’m on that right now. Or it might be chapter 3

I was gonna buy this game last year but decided not to so I’m happy I’m playing it for free
Chapter 4 is going to the priest spot and surviving but ya there's some battlefields in it

fuck you mean? man this some bullshit lol

A report in The Japan Times indicates that eyes across the industry are locked on Nintendo. With the new Switch OLED not offering any hardware upgrades to the standard Switch (besides an OLED screen and a built in ethernet port), yet retailing at $50 more, it may be the baseline for a new standard in increases on hardware price without any notable improvements to the hardware itself.

but an OLED screen and a fuckin ethernet port IS a hardware improvement. Sony need to focus on getting their gotdamn supply up

fuck you mean? man this some bullshit lol

but an OLED screen and a fuckin ethernet port IS a hardware improvement. Sony need to focus on getting their gotdamn supply up

That quote had me doing a double take. Who wrote that nonsense? I'm guessing the copy came straight from Sony PR.

That sounds like some bullshit speculation. There's no way, given all the problems going on right now, Sony would raise the price on the system. They are counting on people to maintain their passionate attempts to get a system as soon as possible. They wouldn't do anything to deter that. Also, I could be wrong, but it's pretty rare for a product to drop and then have the price raised for no particular reason.

Back