Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Lol. Niggas with no skill, dont no how to use their mics and lack tact run battlefield. Just out there blowing everything up lmaooooo.

Niggas still trying to make that comparison cause they trash at warzone which is better than anything battlefield has to offer. And they gave that to you niggas for free.

Sad.

Lol. Niggas with no skill, dont no how to use their mics and lack tact run battlefield. Just out there blowing everything up lmaooooo.

Niggas still trying to make that comparison cause they trash at warzone which is better than anything battlefield has to offer. And they gave that to you niggas for free.

Sad.
Lay off the drugs

Matter fact this a playstation 5 thread. You know... for ps5 owners. Don't talk to me.

Destruction allstars had me thinking my controller was bout to break cus any time ur car is fucked up and dragging the ground it feels like your stick is doing the same thing

Yeah the haptic feedback in some of the games so far is something else. Can't wait for the real games to start dropping and devs getting deeper into their bags with that shit.

Definitely felt it w miles Morales, Astros playroom, and now destruction allstars. Not coincidentally all in house titles.

With things still the way they are I’m kinda shocked my wife was able to get one over a month ago
Yea.....

I wonder how she got one also..

tenor.gif

search_results.gif

Back