Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

It's not them being better prepared per se.

It seems like they'd rather sell their 70-100M consoles of years, than, say, some months. Which doesn't make any sense to me.

They absolutely could be pumping out PS5's if they wanted to but they don't. It was the same w/ the PS4 & 3.

Iirc theres an ssd shortage. I know that's why Sony so slow. I don't understand why xbox holding mfs up tho when they've only sold half the amount Sony has.

This is actually truer than most people realize when you think about it. If ya'll remember, when the XB1 was first coming out, Microsoft wasn't even really pushing it as a console. They were trying to market it as an entertainment hub for the living room that just happened to play games too. I think they realized that they had pretty much lost the console wars, and were trying to do something to separate their system from the Playstation system. They didn't really push forward with that idea thought and it hurt them.
Remember it was in every commercial tv show movie the exposure and fandom made it seem as if it was a comp.. not to mention developers developed for them because they were first out of the gate..

haven't they kinda done the same this go round as well.

Seem like for the longest what they hyped the most was the hardware.

They tried to win the arms race this time, but that shit don't matter when you don't have the developers.

Remember it was in every commercial tv show movie the exposure and fandom made it seem as if it was a comp.. not to mention developers developed for them because they were first out of the gate..

Yep. XBox had a good run though.

Xbox though>>>>>

lol. Bill Gates don't even believe that.

27xby2.jpg

Wifey was upset cause she planned on copping me the 5 for Christmas, but couldn't find one.
She had been dropping subtle hints over the weekend about finally finding something, but she would never say what it was.
She saw the restock website up on my laptop last night and was like

Wifey: "what are you doing....nah you don't need to look at that any more. That's been taken care of"
Me (innocently): "huh...what do you mean"
Wifey: "You no longer have to keep looking...you're good. ooohh I'm going to be so mad if you buy one"
Me (playing it off): "umm hmm....aight"

That can only mean one thing. Birthday is this month....PS5 is already in transit.

200.gif

Wifey was upset cause she planned on copping me the 5 for Christmas, but couldn't find one.
She had been dropping subtle hints over the weekend about finally finding something, but she would never say what it was.
She saw the restock website up on my laptop last night and was like

Wifey: "what are you doing....nah you don't need to look at that any more. That's been taken care of"
Me (innocently): "huh...what do you mean"
Wifey: "You no longer have to keep looking...you're good. ooohh I'm going to be so mad if you buy one"
Me (playing it off): "umm hmm....aight"

That can only mean one thing. Birthday is this month....PS5 is already in transit.

200.gif
About to open your gift of a brand new xbox

I've made the decision. Whenever Best Buy gets some stock, I'm going to get the regular joint with Demons Souls. I don't really need the shit, but for some reason, I really want to play Demons Souls

Golded and platinumed all my AR's, smg's, and lmg''s on modern warfare.

Still playing warzone. But we chilled cause the hacking got crazy. And once you at a certain level the lobbies sweaty af.

Moved on to coldwar just mqxing guns. Zombies onslaught mode is cool. They still haven't made zombie map fucking w black ops 1 or 2 which is sad.

About 30-40 done miles Morales.

Waiting for Returnal at this point.

Need those pulse 3d headsets but the basic shit I'm rocking with now clean so I can wait it out.

Back