Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I've never understood the appeal of backwards compatibility. Give me a remake on a new engine not the ability to play old shit.

I'm not paying all that money for a new gen system to play old gen games.

C/S

Only PS4 game I need to play on PS5 is Red Dead Redemption 2. Everything else I play they gonna have new joints anyway.

I've never understood the appeal of backwards compatibility. Give me a remake on a new engine not the ability to play old shit.

It's silly. You got some people on other games sites that say BC is a make or break feature for them. Really? The thing that determines whether or not you're going to buy a new high tech system is whether or not it can play old low tech games? lol

the way everybody was tweeting about the shit i thought it was today

the hype is real

They're not remaking every game tho lol....there are some games people want to play from the last console or 2

It sounds like there is a good chance we'll get backwards compatibility for most PS1, PS2, and PS4 games. PS3 games are likely out because of how different the architecture was and because they don't believe that the effort and resources necessary to include that capability is worth it.

Well the showing is today. Bet we don't get price but just games. Im ready

Back