Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I thought they said they were going to sell it cheaper to flood the market hope the jump is aignificant they need to come correct with the HD space

100 GB disc though!!!!! How big of a hard drive coming with it?
Right, that's what I'm saying. Gotta be a lot when you figure in the games and system shit. Shit, we were tripping on Red Dead being over 100 gigs, now that shit is going to be the norm.

I'm just trying to see what backwards compatibility is looking like. If it ain't talking about nothing then I'm a just stay with the 4, cause like someone said earlier, it's not going to phase out for another 4 or 5 years after the 5 comes out at least. Shit ain't that serious to have the new shit anymore if the current is still going strong.

Would yall dig it if it looked like this?

Concept art

Looks nice really like the controller. Guess I'll just get digital games only this go around. Didn't really see where the disc slot was at. But it'll be a 1st day cop anyway

Looks nice really like the controller. Guess I'll just get digital games only this go around. Didn't really see where the disc slot was at. But it'll be a 1st day cop anyway

It's just an artist rendition. He doesn't even have share play button on there which I think will be there and Sony already confirmed physical media. 100GB disc actually officially.

It's just an artist rendition. He doesn't even have share play button on there which I think will be there and Sony already confirmed physical media. 100GB disc actually officially.
What's gone be the hard drive size though

What's gone be the hard drive size though

They haven't said yet, but they going to have a special patented SSD in it that will considerably cut down load times. I'd guess 1-2TB. Won't know any other info until next year tho they are having a state of play on the 10th but confirmed no next gen info will be released.

They haven't said yet, but they going to have a special patented SSD in it that will considerably cut down load times. I'd guess 1-2TB. Won't know any other info until next year tho they are having a state of play on the 10th but confirmed no next gen info will be released.
Look at this that call of duty modern warfare I purchased digitally downloaded it was 76gb the latest update was about 25 gb give or take not to mention the lil ones in between. These games not getting any smaller

You gone need at least a 4tb to be comfortable. Or we all be in here talking about what's the best HD to put in cause im running out of room

I'm sure just like ps4 you will be able to attach a external USB hdd. I got an extra 2Tb on my ps4 pro. Tho with the special ssd I'm hoping they go for 2-4tb. Plus supposedly at least for ps5 you can download certain parts of the game like single player or multi to conserve space if you dont want to play one or the other.

I'm sure just like ps4 you will be able to attach a external USB hdd. I got an extra 2Tb on my ps4 pro. Tho with the special ssd I'm hoping they go for 2-4tb. Plus supposedly at least for ps5 you can download certain parts of the game like single player or multi to conserve space if you dont want to play one or the other.
See with the game part I want the whole thing cause regardless you still gone have to pay full price even if you don't play anything but multiplayer.

Back