Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Sony been sketchy on backward compatibility but if I buy for example 2k on the PS4 Sony should be giving the ps5 version for free
I thought it was confirmed that PS5 is going to be backwards compatible?
As much as I hear about backwards capabilities, no one I have ever known ever really plays old games like that... esp now that companies are starting to just remaster games for current gen...

Tony Hawk
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot etc

and they’re dropping collections; GoW, Uncharted, Bioshock etc
I still have a bunch of PS4 games I need to play. If I can play them on PS5 and they'll look and run better than why play on PS4
Heard the middle of the controller is removable and you put in a oled touchscreen. There's a patent floating around. We'll see if that's the reveal.
Damn. I was hoping it was going to be the reveal of the console finally. I can't remember what month they revealed the PS4

I thought it was confirmed that PS5 is going to be backwards compatible?

I still have a bunch of PS4 games I need to play. If I can play them on PS5 and they'll look and run better than why play on PS4

Damn. I was hoping it was going to be the reveal of the console finally. I can't remember what month they revealed the PS4
Sony has said some games will be able to be played on the ps5 they haven't stated how many or what games.

But I used 2k as an example because they will make a PS4 version and a ps5 version. With smart delivery I buy the Xbox one version and upgrade to the series X in march I will get the series X version free.

As much as I hear about backwards capabilities, no one I have ever known ever really plays old games like that... esp now that companies are starting to just remaster games for current gen...

Tony Hawk
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot etc

and they’re dropping collections; GoW, Uncharted, Bioshock etc
Capcon going to remaster resident evil 4 for the 1000th time it's such a con.

This is why sony has to do smart delivery kill this wack remastering nonsense

Video just got leaked

tenor.gif
.......Day 1 cop

Back