Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Smh. My boy gave his ps4 to his cousin in Jamaica a few years ago after getting the pro. Nigga didn't wipe the system and my profile still on there. First it was multiple times a week then multiple times a month I'd get logged out my account when this nigga decides to log in my shit. 3-4 months ago the nigga had the nerve to make my account the primary on his system basically locking me out of my shit. Had to cuss my nigga out when I figured out what was going on. Smmfh. Hasn't happened since tho.

Ion appreciate all you niggas in the reactions laughing at my pain.

7 years isnt close to a decade

I swear you niggas reach way too hard for reactions

anywho

im coppin that 5 first day

pass down the 4 to my youngin

hell my 3 still kickin...use it as a blueray player in my kids playroom
It's not even 7 years yet tho lol that's y'all sony fanboys always exaggerating something...."oh I haven't had any problems until 20 years later" y'all not getting no brownie points for that

It's not even 7 years yet tho lol that's y'all sony fanboys always exaggerating something...."oh I haven't had any problems until 20 years later" y'all not getting no brownie points for that

Nah you just being extra to get your shit off. He said "close to a decade" that's what 7 years is.

"iTs oNlY sIxX yEArS aNd EIgHt mOnTHs"

You got your 2 lols be happy with that.

Nah you just being extra to get your shit off. He said "close to a decade" that's what 7 years is.

"iTs oNlY sIxX yEArS aNd EIgHt mOnTHs"

You got your 2 lols be happy with that.
Close to a decade is more like 8 to 9 years not no damn going on 7 years....like I said y'all sony niggas being too much

Ive never paid more than £300 for a console in my life and I'm not going to start now. They really think they're going to do big numbers at that price point when people all around the world are losing their jobs? Crazy
Plus £60 games madness i always wait a few years... Xbox are releasing every new game for current gen so I'm definitely not in a rush to upgrade to anything.

Ive never paid more than £300 for a console in my life and I'm not going to start now. They really think they're going to do big numbers at that price point when people all around the world are losing their jobs? Crazy

Are phone companies selling phones still making money? The hot shit damn near 1k+ now.

But on another note 500 is perfect. 600 is a lil much for people with your mindset when you getting 6+ years on 1 device. I bought ps3 at launch for 6 and never regretted it.

Is what it is b

Are phone companies selling phones still making money? The hot shit damn near 1k+ now.

But on another note 500 is perfect. 600 is a lil much for people with your mindset when you getting 6+ years on 1 device. I bought ps3 at launch for 6 and never regretted it.

Is what it is b
Phones are essential.. at launch in a pandemic it's pricey especially when in a few months later you get better deals etc I think for the average person they will wait I think the same happened with the PS3 at launch it was expensive as years went on and it dropped in price sales went up.

Back