Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I think I'm going to hold off on this console for now.
Everything I've seen so far about Assassin's Creed Valhalla has been disappointing.
GTA V will be on there... but it's also on PS3 & PS4... ppl are still not catching support from Rockstar with regards to RD Online... etc

shown in augmented reality... cool... if the size is correct, sheesh that thing is massive... like Godzilla Earth

Or... or... they could just stand both up or lay both down but whatever.

Microsoft focused on wowing us with specs they can't do anything with.

What are they gonna do when the ps5 pro drops?

Microsoft said their competition is Amazon and Google they don't view console sales as a measurement of success(they would say that as sony sells double) But their approach now is to make Gamepass the go to place for people to want to play games hence them trying to buy every studio.

it's intriguing but will it work to a high quality and will Microsoft have games to the quality of Last of us. if they can achieve that then sony will probably change approach

So, the Series X won't have any games that aren't on the One also for at least a year? I'm sure some Xbox fans will run out and buy it, but there is definitely less incentive to do that now. That also makes me believe that the Series X games will be limited to some extent. Based on what I've seen about the PS5, the SSD will allow them to design levels for games that probably can't be done on the PS4. So PS5 exclusive games will be objectively better than what you can expect from a PS4 game. It doesn't sounds like any of the first Series X games will be like that.

I think I'm going to hold off on this console for now.
Everything I've seen so far about Assassin's Creed Valhalla has been disappointing.
GTA V will be on there... but it's also on PS3 & PS4... ppl are still not catching support from Rockstar with regards to RD Online... etc

I really think Rickstar should’ve left GTA V alone by now. I wanted some story related dlc but never got it of course. But GTA V has been on two generations I don’t see why they need to do it again when they can just work on 6

So, the Series X won't have any games that aren't on the One also for at least a year? I'm sure some Xbox fans will run out and buy it, but there is definitely less incentive to do that now. That also makes me believe that the Series X games will be limited to some extent. Based on what I've seen about the PS5, the SSD will allow them to design levels for games that probably can't be done on the PS4. So PS5 exclusive games will be objectively better than what you can expect from a PS4 game. It doesn't sounds like any of the first Series X games will be like that.

I think Xbox gave up on games. I guess whatever entertainment besides gaming they will try and milk it. Like it’s no comp

Back