Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

u can’t tell me that it’s not a good deal... it’sdef not a “omg I gotta get a ps5” but still...dudes complain there’s no backwards But they still got the classics of the last couple years on there... and I assume more will follow

Dead @ Days Gone being there tho... that game failed
It's not. The backwards comp doesn't bother me not since ps2 just cause the graphics are horrible. Cause most of the games the servers are shut down and they not updating the games anymore. In the end I need to see more.

Now I may purchase off the strength of me getting the launch ps but I'm not excited about this at all. But it's maybe 2-3 games I'm looking forward to that I wouldn't mind spending 70 plus bucks on battlefield and gran turismo. The others games don't want to risk spending that money and not liking it and stuck with it

All memory cards not created equal. 5tb SSD Cost like $600

lol True, but 5 TB for a card is a big jump from 128 GB. That price is about right. I believe I got a 1 TB of the same kinda card the PS4 uses for 80 a little while ago. That said, the PS5 isn't compatible with any of the cards out now, so those cards will probably be significantly more expensive when they are first released.

I can kinda understand why that sucks to some, but I wasn't planning on replaying it anyway. I don't grind games like that unless I have to in order to beat it. Once I beat the campaign I'm done. Really I'm just here for the miles Morales part, so hopefully I don't have to play it again to get there but whatever. What are you losing? Suits? Gadgets? Photos? Achievements? Anyone that bothered was gonna grind that shit again anyway because its supposed to operate with new feel and the map will open up with shit like being able to swing through buildings. Silly thing to be mad about. You buying it to run it back or you like me and just want to run the miles Morales part. As long as theres a choice there I'm cool.

I never bought the PS4 version anyway so shrugs.

I’m gonna wait a while till they cool down on that ultimate price before copping though

I can kinda understand why that sucks to some, but I wasn't planning on replaying it anyway. I don't grind games like that unless I have to in order to beat it. Once I beat the campaign I'm done. Really I'm just here for the miles Morales part, so hopefully I don't have to play it again to get there but whatever. What are you losing? Suits? Gadgets? Photos? Achievements? Anyone that bothered was gonna grind that shit again anyway because its supposed to operate with new feel and the map will open up with shit like being able to swing through buildings. Silly thing to be mad about. You buying it to run it back or you like me and just want to run the miles Morales part. As long as theres a choice there I'm cool.
I get that but the option should be there for people who want to bring over their data

I get that but the option should be there for people who want to bring over their data

I understand but now that I'm reading the article they not even making you buy the remastered game to play miles Morales so I don't see a big issue. Why would you buy it again to pick up where you left off 2 years ago? And if you just got recently for free off ps+ you don't have a right to complain imo you didn't pay for nothing in the first place.

They're quite about it makes me believe that there won't be a free upgrade or it will be digital only
I got mine digitally so that would work for me but fucked for the rest.

I wonder why they aint even talk about TLoU2 and GoT about upgrades as well. Those 2 should be no brainers. I guess you can't price the ps5 version at 70 and the ps4 at 60 and give the free upgrade lol.

End in all I got a deep catalog so I can wait but will get it if I see one asap. Preferably somewhere where I can trade in my ps4pro

Back