Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Planet Chocolate

She's too lowly.

Everytime I see one of those plastically busty, noodle-shaped anorexic tramps with ashy skins, whose only feat is to show how large are their poonamies are, I can't help but feeling bilious about it.

I don't get the appeal than some of you brothers feels toward these low-end Lady MacBeths wannabes.
Better be squashed to death like a Futurama character by the 150-inches wide celestial body sized rear cheeks of these 900-pounds women y'all spite so much to see me publishing, than being in the same room than these... people.

Never mind man.

I mean... the imbalance in body proportions between the bust and the body shape, the plastic-ness, the overdose in poonamies... their ashy skin.

Mate, you can tell these women are too lazy to take care of themselves. Their photos almost stinks.

Bro I don’t care that’s why I said nevermind you coulda said you just like bbws

Bro I don’t care that’s why I said nevermind you coulda said you just like bbws

I like women of all sizes.

Well, almost-- waif-figured, starving women are rarely my thing, and so does heavily musclebound women.

But these ones with their fake balls, their lack of class and their ashy skin--- they're below any mentally sane man's league.

She’s basically a hood rat on Onlyfans. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I don't know which type of tramps are you lot likes to follow on OF, because mines haven't had any visible poor body hygiene issues, neither a propensity to sell only but an overbearing outlook at their womanhood because they had to compensate for the rest missing.

Back