Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pick a Legendary Crew/Label

Chicity

Chip Time
Site Administrator
If you could have been apart of any rap crew/label in its prime, what would it have been?

Yea, death row had too much drama going on to really enjoy that shit.

Puff was giving niggas crackhead contracts.

Birdman be thrownin mfs in the bushes

Dame was putting everybody in position to eat. Movies, clothing, etc.
Straight facts

But still, to me it seem like the artist made the worse or best outta they situation. French eating good under Puff. And Beans fucked up the bag with Rocafella

I like MMG situation also

I would prolly say The Roc, being a part of history and moving into modern day hip hop too... Plus everyone was given their chance to eat, though it was kinda snakey over there at times...

A back up would be No Limit... Ive never heard anyone really saying anything bad about P and if youre willing to soak up game and work hard it seems P will do everything to help...

Left field would be G-Unit, similar to P and No Limit if youre willing to work hard 50 hard will give you opportunities to eat, although I dont think he is as loyal as P...

I would prolly say The Roc, being a part of history and moving into modern day hip hop too... Plus everyone was given their chance to eat, though it was kinda snakey over there at times...

A back up would be No Limit... Ive never heard anyone really saying anything bad about P and if youre willing to soak up game and work hard it seems P will do everything to help...

Left field would be G-Unit, similar to P and No Limit if youre willing to work hard 50 hard will give you opportunities to eat, although I dont think he is as loyal as P...
I agree with No Limit. Everybody and they mama had a deal and dropped an album and at least went gold.

I'd roll with Loud Records. Never heard of any of the rappers saying that they were robbed. Solid backing and the artist were free to do the type of music that they wanted to do...

Rocafella from the outside looking in seemed like a big party, but I wouldve clashed with Dame or totally ignored him. Ruff Ryders mightve been a good move as well

Nobody mentioned Def Jam or Sugarhill.

Def Jam had The Beastie Boys, LL Cool J & Public Enemy .

LL had the machine behind him just like Snoop or 50 Cent.

And Sugarhill had all of the relevant rap artists by 1982.

That state property cartoon would have seen light fucking with me....

Shit might have been a lot closer to boondocks than we needed... But I would have found a lane for it

going with deathrow even tho it was drama seemed like them niggas were having fun.

Back