Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pic Gallery Rules

New rule....no malnourished, Zamunda looking, "why you treat me like animal", I walk 10 miles a day for a drop of swamp water, broads to be posted, agreed?

chilling.gif

But that kept things interesting...Can't I post just one??? How about Soj?? She was kinda cute...

THE ABW RULEBOOK

ANY OF THESE ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BANNED

1. POSTING ANY MEMBER'S PRIVATE PICTURES WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION
2. POSTING ANY MEMBER'S PRIVATE INFO(NAME/ADDRESS/NUMBER/ETC)
3. ANY ANTI-BLACK POSTS
4. ANY ANTI-FEMALE POSTS/TRYING TO RUN WOMEN OFF
5. SPAMMING
6. POSTING PICTURES OF WOMEN OFFLINE W/O THEIR PERMISSION
7. ATTACKING CHILDREN

By signing up and/or participating on this website, you are agreeing to the above.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-abw-rulebook.1057/

Not trying to get banned because of rule 6
We allowed to post leaks or pics we find somewhere other than snapchat and instagram?
Is posting personal stashes off limits?

We allowed to post leaks or pics we find somewhere other than snapchat and instagram?
Is posting personal stashes off limits?
I'm not sure what you mean by "pics we find somewhere other than snapchat and instagram" because that covers a wide spectrum. pics you found in public places on the internet do not violate rule 6. if it was shared in private communications or taken without their knowledge, then yeah that's in violation of rule 6. yup to your last question.

I'm not sure what you mean by "pics we find somewhere other than snapchat and instagram" because that covers a wide spectrum. pics you found in public places on the internet do not violate rule 6. if it was shared in private communications or taken without their knowledge, then yeah that's in violation of rule 6. yup to your last question.
Leaked pics found online

Back