Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pic Gallery Rules

210.gif

who_me_fletch-4596.gif

who-me-o.gif

I hear ya loud & clear, bruh.

You coulda just sent me a private message.

I just hope I don't get kicked outta here like I got handled on that other site.

Another rule to take into consideration...

NO GAY STUFF.

I think any tranny pics posted should result in a ban..

And I think threads that focus on male celebrities should be immediately deleted.

Just sayin'.
Trans stuff I agree but women have posted in this section too

Didn't think I needed to add that , but i will.

Girls can still make threads for dudes they think look good, i'll just make sure the title says the thread is for women.

I don't wanna cut out a whole demographic incase we do get gay or transsexual members, but no gay/tranny pics or gifs or anything else is allowed in hetero threads. If you're gay or transsexual then make a thread specifically for that.

Trans stuff I agree but women have posted in this section too
Women can post that kinda stuff in THE LADIES ROOM.

I don't wanna cut out a whole demographic incase we do get gay or transsexual members, but no gay/tranny pics or gifs or anything else is allowed in hetero threads. If you're gay or transsexual then make a thread specifically for that.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nx4640fId41r339jko5_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

It's not that big of a deal brotha lol they don't post that much as it is. It's not the IC there's nothing wrong with more ladies participating in threads <>

@Goldie

It's time to implement some new do's & don'ts in this forum.

The mods is real heated right about now.

They're not real happy with my actions as of late.

What say you?

Didn't think I needed to add that , but i will.

Girls can still make threads for dudes they think look good, i'll just make sure the title says the thread is for women.

That’ll be the day

Now that the females are using their section to post male pics, they can just go over to that section. We're keepin this section for women pics.

Back