Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phonte Says He Created "Rap Singing", Not Drake

This dude didn’t even come up with lol.

Fall back Phonte

True, but Drake did bite the shit outta Phonte's style, so Phonte does have a legit beef 'cause the nigga Drake stay trying to avoid ever talking about how LB influenced him.

Bone Thugs - N - HARMONY

:js4:

The Listening and Minstrel Show classics but FOH.
I think dude still in his feelings about people saying he bit Drake style and this is where we’re at. I’m sure he don’t really mean he fathered the sing songy rap style

I was gonna let yall rock but fuck that lol

BTW, Phonte didn't say he birthed the style of singing rappers. He just said he disagrees with outsiders trying to rewrite history with false information.

When he said "yall keep trying to leave me out and rewrite history" what does he mean then?

I fuck with Phonte and LB heavy but that nigga aint in the discussion of who started the "rap singing" style when it was done a decade before he even started rapping.

Had he said "yall trying to rewrite history, ____ is who started it" then cool. But saying "yall rewriting history and not mentioning my name" sounds like he thinks he took part in creating the style.

This nigga. If Phonte wanna go out of his way to argue over trash then by all means... but he’s as wrong as he is irrelevant. Wake me up when 9th Wonder come back to LB.

Last edited:
Back