Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone sex.

used to have phone sex back in high school...thinking back on it...it was dumb af lol

had this one bopper who i used to tell to rub her titty on the phone...and she would rub something...knowing her crazy ass, she probably did it

she would ask me to rub my dick on the phone...i took my thumb and did it LMAO

oh shit

used to have phone sex back in high school...thinking back on it...it was dumb af lol

had this one bopper who i used to tell to rub her titty on the phone...and she would rub something...knowing her crazy ass, she probably did it

oh shit

NIGGA! lmaoooo

Last edited:
With being celibate I'm definitely not against phone sex and my last relationship was a long distant one and was with dude for 2 an a half years so that's all we had to go with skype, phone, online etc. Planned on meeting but it didn't happen and ended up being for the best but HELL FU*CK SH*T NO not against phone sex cos if at that moment its all yu and the dude yu feeling and in a relationship with have then why not... To my experience the only negative thing about it is that there is no touching cos after a while yu start to feel BANGRY=(HORNY/ANGRY)... Lol
Look at it this way its safe sex in every aspect of the word SAFE...

Welp...guess I'll add "Bangry" to my vocabulary. Lol.

Man looka here, I couldn't begin to tell you what I would say if I was phone sexing. It's been so long, I'd probably fucc around and say some awkward off the wall shyt

"Yeeeaaahh girl. You touching it? Ha ha yeah. Aye...put your pinky toe in your pussy and twirl it."

*dial tone*

oh shit

i saw this chick on fb a while back

ahhh...good times lol

When I was younger it was cool. Sexting in my early 20s

But now? Naw. Im married which means Im always by my wife and just dont see the need to

Yup

Forepley starts the second she leaves for work. Phone sex, sexting, Skyping....all that going down

Back