Welcome To aBlackWeb

Phone sex.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Is phone sex wack or is that another level of being freaky?

Have you done it?
If you haven't, would you?

Do you like it or nah?

Tried it once before we had webcams and such. Probably won't do that again. With Facetime though, or some equivalent, maybe.

People still do phone sex in 2017???

Like actually verbally talk on the phone? I thought sexting and Snap Chatting replaced that?

People still do phone sex in 2017???

Like actually verbally talk on the phone? I thought sexting and Snap Chatting replaced that?
This is what's wrong with the world today!

I love talking on the phone only to certain people. I love texting when I can't talk on the phone.

Ima freaky nigga, so ofc I'm down with it. Plus I was blessed with the ability to make a woman wet with a few words. ';;lll

Phone sex is unnecessary with technology now but yea done it before <>Nothing wrong with it though

Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I was gonna ask you (and @Slim ) what yall had in mind and plan an e-date. What you got time for?
Wait, I'm sharing yo ass :df2:

Depends on what time you finish with your other date, can't believe I'm sharing you, hell I don't even share my thoughts [';;l;

:ha:

Wait, I'm sharing yo ass :df2:

Depends on what time you finish with your other date, can't believe I'm sharing you, hell I don't even share my thoughts [';;l;

:ha:
Yall not sharing me. Yall sharing time with me.
:think:

Back