Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Phfame

She said she wants 5k and up the whole experience Meaning flowers she hast to pick those and dinner at a restaurant of her choice then drinks at the bar plus This bitch said you got sign a NDA I’m bitch, you not famous you just internet known (said that in my head) Then I asked can we skip all that and just get to the good part. She said no because she likes to be romanced. (Bitch please) plus from the video I seen she look like a lazy fuck. But she smart though because the whole time I was DM her on Instagram, she had her shit vanish mode. And she kept talking about random shit in between So it won’t look like prostitution.
I’m assuming that was for the whole night huh

She said she wants 5k and up for the whole experience Meaning flowers she hast to pick those and dinner at a restaurant of her choice then drinks at the bar plus This bitch said you got sign a NDA I’m like bitch, you not famous you just internet known (said that in my head) Then I asked can we skip all that and just get to the good part. She said no because she likes to be romanced. (Bitch please) plus from the video I seen she look like a lazy fuck. But she smart though because the whole time I was DM her on Instagram, she had her shit in vanish mode. And she kept talking about random shit in between So it won’t look like prostitution.
$5k is crazy, but i get it, shawty trynna make a living. On the flip side tho, if you had it and really wanted her cuz she was ya fantasy girl and thats a IF, cuz everybody got that line up of chicks they would love to smash dating back to when you was a teenager, then I would say spend or negotiate the 5K, but thats if you had it like that forreal, bringing in millions a years and that 5k aint nothing to you.

On some real shit, you could def find a chick who look like PHFAME on tryst for like $500-$800 on the higher end, and you just pretend is PHFAME.

@OnlyBuilt4CubanLinx was she doing full service with a health screen like you show her your results or she do covered service? Cuz aint gonna lie, for that 5K, it better come with a creampie or a facial haha.

$5k is crazy, but i get it, shawty trynna make a living. On the flip side tho, if you had it and really wanted her cuz she was ya fantasy girl and thats a IF, cuz everybody got that line up of chicks they would love to smash dating back to when you was a teenager, then I would say spend or negotiate the 5K, but thats if you had it like that forreal, bringing in millions a years and that 5k aint nothing to you.

On some real shit, you could def find a chick who look like PHFAME on tryst for like $500-$800 on the higher end, and you just pretend is PHFAME.

@OnlyBuilt4CubanLinx was she doing full service with a health screen like you show her your results or she do covered service? Cuz aint gonna lie, for that 5K, it better come with a creampie or a facial haha.
I’m pretty sure she do screenings if she let you pull up on her

Back