Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Bro that is the greatest shit I've seen written on here since I've joined! I hope she gives in to your demands. I can't boycott as I've never followed her anywhere but on here, lmao.

yall think they gone respected it? Or defend they queen by cash app-ing her 10$ and posting her photos?

To get what we want we're clearly going to have to starve this bitch.

I hereby am starting what is going to be the most unsuccessful boycott in history! LOL Spread the word!

#strip-or-starve
#nudes-or-nothing
#perish-persephanii
#cancel-the-cans

Our demands:

1) At least three nude drops per week. At least one must be a nude (or mostly nude) video no less than 2 minutes in duration with face, unencumbered boobs, and ass cheeks clearly visible for no less than 30 seconds.
2) If pussy is clearly shown for at least 10 seconds, no posts are required at all the following week.
3) At least one livestream every two weeks of no less than 30 minutes. Unencumbered nudity is required. You pick the body parts.
4) At least once per quarter, a nude or partially nude collaboration video of at least 5 minutes is required with one of your big titty friends. The theme is optional.
5) Flashing videos or blurred images don't count. Fully clothed pics and videos, pics out at events, bikini or lingerie videos or pics that don't display nudity, and livestreams without nudity will not count towards fulfilling any of the aforementioned quotas.
6) Get to work!

Melyssa Ford, we're coming for your lazy, frigid ass next!
This is the thirsty nigga/incel equivalent of your kid telling you they're running away from home.

I hereby am starting what is going to be the most unsuccessful boycott in history! LOL Spread the word!

#strip-or-starve
#nudes-or-nothing
#perish-persephanii
#cancel-the-cans

Our demands:

1) At least three nude drops per week. At least one must be a nude (or mostly nude) video no less than 2 minutes in duration with face, unencumbered boobs, and ass cheeks clearly visible for no less than 30 seconds.
2) If pussy is clearly shown for at least 10 seconds, no posts are required at all the following week.
3) At least one livestream every two weeks of no less than 30 minutes. Unencumbered nudity is required. You pick the body parts.
4) At least once per quarter, a nude or partially nude collaboration video of at least 5 minutes is required with one of your big titty friends. The theme is optional.
5) Flashing videos or blurred images don't count. Fully clothed pics and videos, pics out at events, bikini or lingerie videos or pics that don't display nudity, and livestreams without nudity will not count towards fulfilling any of the aforementioned quotas.
6) Get to work!

She was on a boat with Jamie Foxx, it’s over

But if this can trend on twitter and Reddit then it may build some strong steam. PersephanI’m ain’t the only one, AYISHA DIAZshould get this and that Aaimie Ovalles lady.

She was on a boat with Jamie Foxx, it’s over

But if this can trend on twitter and Reddit then it may build some strong steam. PersephanI’m ain’t the only one, AYISHA DIAZshould get this and that Aaimie Ovalles lady.

Shiit might as well push to lock up Zmeena Orr for fraud as well the bullshit she putting out lmao

#strip-or-starve
#nudes-or-nothing
#perish-persephanii
#cancel-the-cans

Our demands:

6) Get to work!

Melyssa Ford is old as hell

Melyssa Ford is old as hell
b4cb9f2e-d00e-47de-be2c-d11da6db7d2d_text.gif

Phersephanii nude
Straight 🐮💩!!! Don’t let this fool nigga put hijack software/ viruses on your phone or computer! Banish this clown 🤡! Everybody in here has already seen her naked dummy! Y’all want clean action go back a couple of months ago when I blessed the whole crew with poppin’ vids for free!

Back