Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Personally, I am not a fan of slow motion... but I’m also not a hater of greatness 🤗🤝
I watch a lot of videos in slow motion, but when it comes to these chicks releasing content, it's just a scam. Y'all are already charging 5 dollars for a 30 second video, make it slow motion, and it's really only 15 seconds!

Also I'm always glad to see that ass, but I'm trying to watch it clap nude.

Last edited:
That's why I be glad when their shit gets hacked. These bitches think its OK to legally scam. Dudes paying for shit that's free or should be free.

I watch a lot of videos in slow motion, but when it comes to these chicks releasing content, it's just a scam. Y'all are already charging 5 dollars for a 30 second video, make it slow motion, and it's really only 15 seconds!

Also I'm always glad to see that ass, but I'm trying to watch it clap nude.

I don't get why dudes get to complaining about these chicks charging the shit they charge for OF. If you're dumb enough to pay the scam prices then you get what you pay for.

I don't get why dudes get to complaining about these chicks charging the shit they charge for OF. If you're dumb enough to pay the scam prices then you get what you pay for.
Never that, I'll never get conned to paying for them chicks OF. I just want people to get what they pay for. That's all.

Back