Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Persephanii is literally tipping Stage 3 obesity country, both BMI and BFM wise: BMI and body fat mass above 40% and all that.

She just had anything she's feeding off get shot up straight into her blimpers and bottom half body because of a combination of hereditary gigantomastia, latent steatopygia and a variety of body-slimming surgical treatments to keep that waistline at bay (as at some point, when her likening got this busty, the body always seeks for balance: they'll always wind up built like fridges to compensate body microweight imbalance, bad posture issues and so on) .
Wtf type shit is you on? Why the hell are you using that racist, inaccurate scale?

Wtf type shit is you on? Why the hell are you using that racist, inaccurate scale?
The BMI and BFM scales are racist, now?

What the Wokery is that again??

:Pathetic:

Nigga must think that electronic scales has all the same programmed banter than white owned A.I.s and that cat Garfield's talking scale.

Full figured black woman: (slides on the scale and weigh in)

Scale: "THE OCEAN CANNOT EVEN BURY IN YOU JIGGABOO ASS!!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Nigga must think that electronic scales has all the same programmed banter than white owned A.I.s and that cat Garfield's talking scale.

Full figured black woman: (slides on the scale and weigh in)

Scale: "THE OCEAN CANNOT EVEN BURY IN YOU JIGGABOO ASS!!"

maxresdefault.jpg
The BMI system was created by a white supremacist doctor for the purpose of eugenics.

she s annoying, hiding her face. like alexandra u

And then? In spite being a vastly attractive woman facially wise, we all know that a majority of her admirers are not subscribing to her adult content with the intent to admire her pretty eyes.

For somebody who scolded people earlier about their misplaced entitlement against female adult entertainers and their restrictive business strategies, you're now doing the very thing you complained about.

Back