Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

#2.

Leslie Sidora remains the number #1 to me. Carmela Habibi, Mary Boberry, Emira Kowalska/EmiraFoods and CurvyCurlyCrissy battles each other ex aequo in third rank. Kiki Vhyve and Lizzo shares the fourth rank, then at last we have respectively KrazyRachael, Amirah Dyme, Maliah Michel and King Steph in the lowest ranks.
Was bout to look up the bitches on your list to see how good they look till you said lizzo, I'm good

Last edited:
Right?! She's curvy herself, she's just not as THICK as her.

Persephanii is literally tipping Stage 3 obesity country, both BMI and BFM wise: BMI and body fat mass above 40% and all that.

She just had anything she's feeding off get shot up straight into her blimpers and bottom half body because of a combination of hereditary gigantomastia, latent steatopygia and a variety of body-slimming surgical treatments to keep that waistline at bay (as at some point, when her likening got this busty, the body always seeks for balance: they'll always wind up built like fridges to compensate body microweight imbalance, bad posture issues and so on) .

Right?! She's curvy herself, she's just not as THICK as her.
Persephanii is literally tipping Stage 3 obesity country, both BMI and BFM wise: BMI and body fat mass above 40% and all that.

Even there, the "smaller" woman is still quite ample. Do you remember that redhead chick on "Mad Men" and how a majority of people used to be shocked to see curvaceous women running over the small screen? Christina Hendricks something...?

The "small" one is this thick... and even there, Persephanii makes her pass for a midget: she's freaking HUGE.

Back