Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Now I didn’t disrespect anyone and informing the group about what was out there. Now on the strength I will slap you sleep Nigga! I’m a 6’10” 400lb. Professional bodyguard! Your dealing with a heavy weight! In fact you’re doing with the heavyweight champion of the world! I do this blog stuff but don’t play with me boy! I don’t do disrespect fool nigga!
Thanks for providing my point lame!! Nigga I don't do the internet back and forth bruh. I'm solid in real life. Now if you wanna bring yourself to Indianapolis and talk that shit face to face then we can holla. Otherwise like I said GTFOH

Thanks for providing my point lame!! Nigga I don't do the internet back and forth bruh. I'm solid in real life. Now if you wanna bring yourself to Indianapolis and talk that shit face to face then we can holla. Otherwise like I said GTFOH
So you write BACK on the INTERNET to me to tell me that lame nigga! Did I touch a nerve and make your little nutz tingle. We got one here that’s not too bright. You probably think Cheerios are donut seeds ya dumb nigga! Should have known this was a little Nap City punk. Busted up a few of you Marks during my playing days at Indiana State. You probably one of the ones I beat up. I think you’re just mad that your mama wanted a son! Nah I’ve slapped around enough of you little bums in Indiana 🤣, you come here to LA and we can get it cracking! Buster! Apologize for the distraction fellas…back to tha booty!

Last edited:
...You probably think Cheerios are donut seeds ya dumb nigga!...

laughing-steve-harvey.gif

now that was pure comedy..... but seriously

steve-harvey-laugh.gif

Back