Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

She has been doing a podcast and YouTube vlogs before onlyfans so it’s great that this is growing. I have seen some small clips and I think the full video is on her patroen thing.

Yes we all miss the big tits but I don’t think she will post something around Halloween or just some crazy surprise. Like everyone all say, she will post them big tits when she wants to go on vacation or some super extravagant thing.

Pat must fuck his 5x and jack off before he meets her every time.

I just got through listening to the podcast with her and King Steph and all I got to say is that some people don't deserve (nor should they) a platform to speak on (King Steph). I'll check out the podcast with her and Pay another day b/c I need a break.

As far as her dropping some more titty pics I ain't trippin' when she or if she does/doesn't do it. I done seen plenty of tits and I'm not pressed either way.

She has been doing a podcast and YouTube vlogs before onlyfans so it’s great that this is growing. I have seen some small clips and I think the full video is on her patroen thing.

Yes we all miss the big tits but I don’t think she will post something around Halloween or just some crazy surprise. Like everyone all say, she will post them big tits when she wants to go on vacation or some super extravagant thing.

Pat must fuck his 5x and jack off before he meets her every time.
He might just have self control.

He might just have self control.
He looks and she know he looks. She just cool with it.
Trust me they got eyes in their tiddys, ass, and cameltoe.
I've been caught several times sigh 😔

Yes he may have great self control and I think then two really have a great friendship.
But I’m sure he got free onlyfans and divorce papers ready (I think he is married) when he gets in to any slight argument with his wife.

alright goodbye

She's streaming on OF, atm.

Edit: Just ended. Says she'll go live more often, might go live again, tonight.

Popped a titty out, too.

We're back in business, gents.

e7dcbef384c3bf5f6c5f60f0856721fb.gif

Last edited:
Yo is she sitting in a restaurant?

If this bih is sitting in public, streaming and flashing whilst at a table with other folks she a lil bit more savage than I thought

Brunch would've been on her if I was there, bitch u getting tips just for pointing a camera at your chest. TREAT ME, HO....I mean friend.

Back