Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are back outside.....

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
As states in the US and countries are starting to re-introduce themselves to the outside world in the pandemic, what have you noticed the most about their behavior, or how establishments have handled the new traffic?

People do not know how to drive anymore.
I mean they never did but I’m seeing a lot of accidents and ppl not paying attention while driving

Still in lockdown here. It's really a pain, i'm trying to hit the gym again #priorities.

Though I'm expecting ppl to behave much the same as before the pandemic if not more enthusiastically engaged in social life after all this pent up longing for normalcy.

It does work but mfs selfish and can't think outside of what they want to do.

If cities, countries and borders were locked down from jump we'd all be okay right now but governments worldwide dropped the ball.
i agree with you they should of done that but its trudeu fault for failing to act . They still have airplanes coming in with people

It does work but mfs selfish and can't think outside of what they want to do.

If cities, countries and borders were locked down from jump we'd all be okay right now but governments worldwide dropped the ball.
Idk, 90% of our infections have come from people hanging out with previously + people, not from contact with people off flights. I personally think our sanitization efforts have hindered the virus a lot and apparently wiped out the flu this year.

Idk, 90% of our infections have come from people hanging out with previously + people, not from contact with people off flights. I personally think our sanitization efforts have hindered the virus a lot and apparently wiped out the flu this year.

Wuhan china is pretty far from Canada. If borders were closed as a preventive measure instead of an reactive one. We wouldn't be where we are today. Should have shut shit down day one. But mfs gotta see to believe.

When it's warm out in the morning and I go to get my coffee(at McDonald's), a group of older men have their lawn chairs pulled out between their vehicles and are having their little men hen chats, it's adorable.

I always forget you live out in the boonies.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Back