Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Pentagon formally releases 3 Navy videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena

You ever create something and want to watch it up close?

tech don’t mean nothing,

matter of fact...I hope they grab you first and choke the shit out you.
I will entertain you.

So UFO sightings have been happening for a really long time. Rope reportings from b.c. soo we saying if they are alien life they haven't developed at all?

There are way to many planets for there not to be aliens I just don't believe from the evidence we have they have visited earth

idk if I really believe in aliens or not but its an interesting topic and will always come up

my thing is, these ufo's are always seen just chillin in the air or passing by......wtf are they doing? why are we of enough interest to fly around all the time but never make contact with or attack? if their tech is far more advanced than anything we have, they dont need shit here....they just pull up to flex every now and then??

They just want to see what the ghetto is like they don't want to stay here tho.

🤷🏿‍♂️

I will entertain you.

So UFO sightings have been happening for a really long time. Rope reportings from b.c. soo we saying if they are alien life they haven't developed at all?

There are way to many planets for there not to be aliens I just don't believe from the evidence we have they have visited earth
How do you know we are not an experiment?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Which drone is able to do that?

my nigga Max

tenor.gif

navigator-gif-1.gif

That brings me to the fact that I keep seeing people saying they are tracking these UFOs until they vanish into the ocean. What if they been living in/under the ocean the whole time and have been strategically avoided?
That's where I saw most of the crazy shit.
Maybe it's them atlantis niggaz

“The majority of the ocean remains unexplored”

I have heard some variation of this phrase parroted over and over for my entire life. But nobody ever follows it with “why not make a plan to change that?” We definitely have the technology but doesn’t seem to be much interest.

That brings me to the fact that I keep seeing people saying they are tracking these UFOs until they vanish into the ocean. What if they been living in/under the ocean the whole time and have been strategically avoided?

The ocean is too big to explore like that

We know more about space which is a whole lot bigger. Apologies if that response is explained away in the video.
We no more because we can see more. The hubble telescope let's us see a lot of things anything after 4000' in the ocean is total darkness. I would assume that's one of the factors

We no more because we can see more. The hubble telescope let's us see a lot of things anything after 4000' in the ocean is total darkness. I would assume that's one of the factors

We can’t we use sonar (or laser or some shit) to create the equivalent of a Hubble telescope for the ocean?

We can’t we use sonar (or laser or some shit) to create the equivalent of a Hubble telescope for the ocean?

Those telescopes aiming upwards find sources of light tho. Distant stars n shit. If it's all darkness down there iono how that would work.

I agree wicha overall that more effort seems to be put into outer space tho

Back