Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Pentagon formally releases 3 Navy videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena

That Space Force is not looking too crazy right now it was established on December 20th,2019

united-states-space-force.jpg

XIcV8cj.gif

Looking like the Starfleet logo lol

Last edited:
Why would a more advanced people bother to hide in the shadows? I just don't get it. Look at the history of the world when a more advance broup meets a lesser....they takeover shit.
there’s a lot of shit that don’t make sense in this world
So you have to look at it through the other lens, like what if it really does make sense.
there’s still a ton of non white washed history books that won’t get translated because they’re written in a lost language.
A ton of non white washed books out there that talk about things of the old world like alchemy, psychic “powers” etc

not really.. again a UFO doesn’t require alien life...
It requires an “alien” life to make it
AI isn’t making UFOs to go scout a primitive planet like Earth
And who made the AI, if that is the case?

And really im talking about the fact that this video LEAKED,
By the To The Stars Academy
You know who’s one of the founders

the guitarist of Blink-182, Tom DeLonge

A fucking entertainer

Why this is important, dude was on Joe Rogans podcast talking about this stuff with him and the government working together and everybody called him crazy a few years ago.

Now the Pentagon basically confirmed the information via a “SLOW LEAK”

They finna pull the wool over peoples eyes yet again, no matter what these“UFOs” really turn out to be

Listen to UFOs: Through the Wormhole Again by Science Vs on #SoundCloud

There's no evidence!

Seen that interview wit homie on this 60 minutes shit. He definitely has a drug problem, to not even be able to mask it on 60 minutes. Dude was having withdrawal symptoms on cam.

And everyone is just gonna ignore it…gotta love America
Fits their narrative

“The majority of the ocean remains unexplored”

I have heard some variation of this phrase parroted over and over for my entire life. But nobody ever follows it with “why not make a plan to change that?” We definitely have the technology but doesn’t seem to be much interest.

That brings me to the fact that I keep seeing people saying they are tracking these UFOs until they vanish into the ocean. What if they been living in/under the ocean the whole time and have been strategically avoided?

Back