Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Pentagon formally releases 3 Navy videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena

Wasn't there a huge UFO event in the 80s by a military base in England?
Yeah... I watched a documentary by Adam Curtis (Hypernormalisation) he has access to All the BBC archives.

There were stories about leaked secret US government documents, which proved the existence of alien lifeforms visiting Earth "The American government was making it all up. They had created a fake conspiracy to mislead.”

“The government wanted to keep the weapons secret, but their appearance couldn’t always be disguised.”

It shows that what people were really looking at was not UFOs but new weapons to deterrent Russia. He shows that people were identified to help spread the misdirection.

So I am always sceptical about UFO sightings.

Wouldn’t military and governments consider something unidentifiable flying through our airspace a threat? We don’t send out warnings or any type of contact, we don’t try to shoo them down. We just listen to them in awe.

Yup, it’s ours. Lol

Let's just think about it on the technology aspect.

If aliens were to travel to earth in the 80s the technology would be beyond everything we have now.

They would have that technology and be captured by the us government on some grainy quality picture?

It would be arrogant to believe we are the only living things in the universe. I just don't believe they are getting caught by governments.

Let's just think about it on the technology aspect.

If aliens were to travel to earth in the 80s the technology would be beyond everything we have now.

They would have that technology and be captured by the us government on some grainy quality picture?

It would be arrogant to believe we are the only living things in the universe. I just don't believe they are getting caught by governments.

i think they didnt come to be all invasive or elusive.

it can be many reason we can be visited without interrupting the natives.

everyone aint on some columbus type shit

i think they didnt come to be all invasive or elusive.

it can be many reason we can be visited without interrupting the natives.

everyone aint on some columbus type shit
I definitely agree I believe we would be the dangerous ones.

I just don't believe the technology they would have to be using would be captured by grainy footage

Our idea of aliens and ‘flying saucers’ came from humans. It’s stuck with our culture ever since. Aliens are so technologically advanced they’ve been flying the same ships since the late 40’s... lol

Our idea of aliens and ‘flying saucers’ came from humans. It’s stuck with our culture ever since. Aliens are so technologically advanced they’ve been flying the same ships since the late 40’s... lol
80 years to us on Earth might only be 5 years on their planet cause massive distance they are traveling

and if you want, they’ve been flying the same ships since “ancient times”...

while we technologically advance every few years

Maybe to 'them' we are like how we see one day flies... We just started dominating this planet, are mortal and in a several billion years old universe our lifespan is brief...Neil Degrasse Tyson has some mind blowing theories regarding black holes and how the correlate with time, gravity n space... the universe is so ridiculously large and complex that I can barely phatom how people in general think that alien visitors are impossible...

There are billions of planets out there and we don't know shit lol. There might be beings that are millions of years old that can instant transmission anywhere Dbz style for all we know lol.

Back