Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Pentagon formally releases 3 Navy videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena

Mercury manipulation.
I've listened to the entire interview the commander was saying that the aircraft 40 feet in length shaped as tic tac disappeared and reappeared 60 miles away from them in 30 to 40 seconds and was picked up by the radar from their aircraft carrier

Any type of aircraft that can cover the distance of 60 miles in 30 to 40 seconds is some scary shit and that was in 2004 off the coast of California

Fam was breaking religion in general down like that aswell so if IC history means anything vibe will be on the either side of this argument in a year or two.

That's ok. His argument was sound on this. That's all that matters to me.

Don’t get me wrong, it is within the possibility of intelligent life outside of us, but there’s been no evidence past “UFO’s”. Keeping within the logical possibilities, and knowing our advanced our military is ahead of our own tech, it highlights that UFO’s are more than likely from human activity. At those speeds, and maneuvering, its even more likely they’re human controlled from the ground.

And I wouldn’t expect these men to know about that kind of tech, nor would I expect them to admit to knowing that it exists. It reminds me of the Nighthawk, meant to fly under the radar. It was a secret until they were forced to go public about it a few years after it crashed. When ppl seen the aircraft, they reported it as a UFO, even the military denied it was them at the time. That’s until they had to disclose what it was.

Just sayin..

Don’t get me wrong, it is within the possibility of intelligent life outside of us, but there’s been no evidence past “UFO’s”. Keeping within the logical possibilities, and knowing our advanced our military is ahead of our own tech, it highlights that UFO’s are more than likely from human activity. At those speeds, and maneuvering, its even more likely they’re human controlled from the ground.

And I wouldn’t expect these men to know about that kind of tech, nor would I expect them to admit to knowing that it exists. It reminds me of the Nighthawk, meant to fly under the radar. It was a secret until they were forced to go public about it a few years after it crashed. When ppl seen the aircraft, they reported it as a UFO, even the military denied it was them at the time. That’s until they had to disclose what it was.

Just sayin..
I'm tired...But I got you in the morning

UFO's are real laugh if you want but shit is real. People have been seeing these things since the beginning of time.
I believe we aren't alone in the universe. Space is just too big for it to just be us. Whether we have actually been visited by them, though, that's a different story entirely. With the increase in technology and availability of smartphones, the only evidence we're still getting these days are UFO videos.

I guess what I'm saying is, if we're not talking first contact, I don't want to talk, lol.

NaaV.gif

I understand that money is a business and everything that’s orchestrated has a business opportunity for those who can afford it

Back