Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Pentagon formally releases 3 Navy videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena

Serious question:

Y’all really believe that “space aliens” are flying around in “space ships” like this is a movie?

Y’all seriously believe that?
Yea cause they are and the companies responsible for having down craft are at this very moment trying to sto over site by Congress

....so you don't believe the possibility of life on other planets? Or the possibility of that life visiting our planet?
Never said I don’t believe in life on other planets.

I ain’t seen no proof though.

Yes,

No bullshit.
you’d be surprised at the shit that flies around over the pacific at night.
I can tell the difference between an airliner, jet and some crazy shit.

All I know is if they come snatch me…..I’m dropping all the info. Telling twice on summa y’all

Bruh… Ask yourself a question.

Would you believe in space aliens if you hadn’t seen that kinda stuff in the movies and tv?

Seriously, if there was no Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Wars , E.T., Close Encounters, etc…

Would you believe an unusual light in the sky was an alien space craft?

Hell nah.

Y’all automatically jump to those conclusions because of the tv shows, movies and cartoons y’all grew up on.

I mean, y’all are free to believe what y’all want, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Just b/c you haven't seen it...doesn't mean it don't exist.
Fam….

I didn’t say it doesn’t exist.

I said:

I have no reason to believe that a U.F.O. is a space craft with “little green men” playing hide ‘n’ seek with us earthlings.

The common theory is that they oddly don’t seem concerned with us like we presumed they be. They have been known about since 1947 maybe longer, and actively prevent nuclear weapons from being used or deployed.

Back