Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pedicure/Manicure Thread.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I'm not very girly but it's a must I keep my feet and nails done. I have to have it.

I made this thread for us ladies to share pics of our own nails or pics of nails that we think are cute.

IMG_4577.GIF

So I tried those polish strips last night. Found some at Walmart for 4 bucks. Of they stay on awhile I will definitely be hunting for more. I love polish and have a huge collection but I'm impatient lol

20170406_195742.jpg

I really like those.

Thanks lady! I had fake nails put on in Feb and now my nails are pretty damaged. I knew better but my niece (17yrs) wanted to hang out so that is what she wanted to do. I can grow my own fairly long but it's taking awhile to recover so these cover the damage a bit more

Thanks lady! I had fake nails put on in Feb and now my nails are pretty damaged. I knew better but my niece (17yrs) wanted to hang out so that is what she wanted to do. I can grow my own fairly long but it's taking awhile to recover so these cover the damage a bit more

I've had damaged nails once. I had to go a while without getting them done. I found a new spot and my nails are always okay after. Those people were burning my real nails and everything.

Do any of you have really long natural nails I just cracked my thumb nail..I don't want to cut it off. I was thinking about using crazy glue or nail glue @Blactivity just called me crazy and laughed.:( Any helpful suggestions?

Do any of you have really long natural nails I just cracked my thumb nail..I don't want to cut it off. I was thinking about using crazy glue or nail glue @Blactivity just called me crazy and laughed.:( Any helpful suggestions?
You are crazy.

Put clear tape on it and then paint over it wit nailpolish.

I’m a nail freak. Getting my nails done is equivalent to buying purses for other women. I love getting my nails done. If I don’t get them done, it’s a sign that something is indeed wrong.

Back